SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sexual abuse of male students by female teachers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sexual abuse of male students by female teachers Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

For us (in junior-high), it was Ms. Thorsel. Tall/blonde and wore short silk shorts when she'd play Volleyball with the other teachers after school was over. (we'd watch her from the locker room after track practice)

"Lassie" !!!

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If it's okay for older women to seduce boys, when does it start to become okay, and how much older is okay? Is it okay for a 52 year old woman to seduce a 10 year old boy? When you grin about a hot 22 year old screwing a 14 year old, keep in mind that you are giving a green light to pedophilia.

Adults need to keep their hands off children. There are good reasons for that law.

Even the hot 22 year old and the 14 year old boy: She is also teaching the boy that it's okay to take advantage of your position of power and use it to sexually exploit others. That's a great lesson for a boy to be learning in school....

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Not directed at the OP specifically, and accepting that I may get flamed for saying this, I hate posts like this.

A twenty/thirty/forty something year old woman seducing a teenage boy and having sex with him is illegal and wrong.

I quite agree because it almost happened to me. I nipped it in the bud, but it wasn't any fun while I was the object of that teacher's desire. The degree of difficulty was enhanced by the fact that I was in a kind of custodial situation and had limited options.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boys will be boys and all-but let's do the truth test. You might snicker at a female teacher seducing a 16 year old. How about a predatory gay male teacher seducing him? Kinda clears it all up, doesn't it?

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Not really. That's why it's called a double standard.

Ever notice the ugly teachers get much longer sentances than the hot ones?

I think it was Adam Carolla who said to ask the kid if he jerked off to it later. If he did, it wasn't abuse. Wink

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
There was a male teacher (probably 35 at the time) who was steadily seeing a girl in the grade below me. Everyone knew about it, he would be at parties with us drinking, I guess nobody thought it was odd? This was 2003

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
Not really. That's why it's called a double standard.

Ever notice the ugly teachers get much longer sentances than the hot ones?

I think it was Adam Carolla who said to ask the kid if he jerked off to it later. If he did, it wasn't abuse. Wink
So if a minor male student masturbated about sex with an adult male teacher it's not abuse? If a minor female student masturbated about sex with an adult male teacher it's not abuse? If a minor female student masturbated about sex with an adult female teacher it's not abuse?

Those are rhetorical, as they are all abuse. Unlike you and Adam Corolla I actually have experience dealing with the victims and perpetrators of such crimes.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post