SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sexual abuse of male students by female teachers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sexual abuse of male students by female teachers Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
The link is not important, it's just another case of female teachers sexually abusing poor innocent male students.

My question is, where in the hell were these teachers when I was in High School? Cool

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...ct-with-student.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Working on the curriculum...

(Thank, God!)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Not directed at the OP specifically, and accepting that I may get flamed for saying this, I hate posts like this.

A twenty/thirty/forty something year old woman seducing a teenage boy and having sex with him is illegal and wrong.

I will never understand why the same men who say, "If some mother fucking male teacher pulled that with my daughter I'd blah...blah...blah..." are the same ones who claim they wish it had happened to them when they were in high school.

I have 14 year old sons and I would be as upset and angry if this happened to them as I would if I had daughters. I'll stop now, but Christ, sexual assault is sexual assault.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Not directed at the OP specifically, and accepting that I may get flamed for saying this, I hate posts like this.

A twenty/thirty/forty something year old woman seducing a teenage boy and having sex with him is illegal and wrong.

I will never understand why the same men who say, "If some mother fucking male teacher pulled that with my daughter I'd blah...blah...blah..." are the same ones who claim they wish it had happened to them when they were in high school.

I have 14 year old sons and I would be as upset and angry if this happened to them as I would if I had daughters. I'll stop now, but Christ, sexual assault is sexual assault.

I'm not offended and respect your viewpoint.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not offended and respect your viewpoint.

Smile

Love this forum.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I admit to being a pig, as I remember fantasizing about a particularly beautiful female teacher in high school.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really don't think a high school boy needs to be seduced in any way, shape, or form. The pictures I see of most of these school teachers, they're HOT. I'd be all over them if I was a junior or senior in high school.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Totally agree

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
I admit to being a pig, as I remember fantasizing about a particularly beautiful female teacher in high school.

Being a teenage boy and fantasizing is a whole different animal.

For us (in junior-high), it was Ms. Thorsel. Tall/blonde and wore short silk shorts when she'd play Volleyball with the other teachers after school was over. (we'd watch her from the locker room after track practice)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I didn't realize that sigmonkey and I went to the same school Big Grin

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
We had one like sigmonkeys and she married the French teacher.

A lot of people made fun of her but she was one of my best teachers in English which helped my SAT scores.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q: "What's a girl gotta have to seduce a 14-year-old boy?"

A: "A pulse." Smile

I agree *now* that sexual assault is sexual assault, but the 14-year-old-me might have been all for it.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2066 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Being a teenage boy and fantasizing is a whole different animal.

For us (in junior-high), it was Ms. Thorsel. Tall/blonde and wore short silk shorts when she'd play Volleyball with the other teachers after school was over. (we'd watch her from the locker room after track practice)

We all had that teacher. Being a teen, then an adult I would not have any problem with (and would have loved) to have hooked up with Ms. Hottie teach. At fourteen yes, I'd be pissed as a parent. At sixteen, boys will be boys, hormones are a thing.

I also would be the hypocrite and blame teach for the 16 y/o daughter. Not sure how to reconcile this logic fail, but I was a teen boy is the only way to justify the difference in viewpoint.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whanson_wi:
Q: "What's a girl gotta have to seduce a 14-year-old boy?"

A: "A pulse." Smile

I agree *now* that sexual assault is sexual assault, but the 14-year-old-me might have been all for it.

Shoot, I can remember a lady that taught math in junior high I would have given anything to have been seduced by.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5039 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
How many do you suppose get away with it? That's what I wonder about. The number of them getting caught is quite high.

Every time, you'll see that website that posts all the "hot" pics of the female teacher. Nobody ever does that when it's a male teacher doing the same thing.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I think part of the difference in perception of male v. female teachers hooking up with students is that it's generally assumed a male teacher would indeed have to seduce/pressure/manipulate a female student, whereas as a hot female teacher normally would only have ask a teen boy "you wanna?..."

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
I think part of the difference in perception of male v. female teachers hooking up with students is that it's generally assumed a male teacher would indeed have to seduce/pressure/manipulate a female student, whereas as a hot female teacher normally would only have ask a teen boy "you wanna?..."

The perception is exactly part of the difference. A lot of those HS teenage girls were natural born cock-teases and knew exactly what they were doing when getting romantically involved w/ their male teachers, but most people want to believe it's the males who do all the seducing.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:

You won't get flamed by me.

I used to investigate these types of crimes, and had cases where it was a adult female perpetrators, and minor male victims.

Those that think the male victims aren't truly victims are completely ignorant of the realities of these crimes.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Guess what, many kids did/do, both male and female.

That doesn't mean it's healthy for those kids to actually have sexual relationships with the adults.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
At sixteen, boys will be boys, hormones are a thing.
Girls are affected by "hormones" too.

But if it's ok for boys in your mind, because you seem to believe they are more driven to have sex at 16, does that make it OK to you if it's your 16 your old son, that has sex with a 25 year old teacher?

Does it make a difference if the teacher is female or male?