SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sick of fancy white people? Radomly attack them with a hammer
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sick of fancy white people? Radomly attack them with a hammer Login/Join 
posted
In my opinion she was smart enough to attack someone with Massachusetts plates. She may have caught a little lead if she randomly attacked a VA resident with a hammer.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/sic...man-goes-on-rampage/

Sick of fancy white people,' woman goes on bloody rampage
Claws man at gas station, attacks boat, car with hammer while yelling racial slurs

A Massachusetts couple returning home from a Florida vacation got the surprise of their lives when an enraged black woman, who shouted she was “sick of fancy white people,” assaulted the pair while they filled their tank at a Virginia gas station.

The couple, driving a Porsche with a boat in tow, had stopped at an Exxon station at an I-95 exit in Caroline County. While pumping gas, Bob – who asked that his last name not be used – said a woman started yelling at him.

“This lady was a couple pumps over and talking to me and yelling at somebody about having a message for her. I had no idea what she was talking about,” he said.

“I was coming around the side of the car, and next thing I know a car blocks me in. She comes out of her car gets in my face and yelling at me about some sort of message I got for her.”

Bob’s attempt to simply ignore the woman only escalated things. She threatened to punch a hole in his “fancy boat” and brandished a hammer. The woman began hitting the car, boat and Bob as he attempted to stop her.

“She actually took a hammer and she hit his vehicle and the boat,” Sheriff Lippa told WTVR News. “She actually clawed him. He took her down to the ground to prevent her from doing any more damage.”

“I let her go and she grabbed the hammer again and hit the boat again,” Bob said. “[The hammer] broke. That’s when she figured out she better get out of there because she didn’t have a weapon anymore.”

Angele M. Jones

According to Bob’s wife Kathy – who also withheld her last name – the attacker yelled racial slurs at her before spitting at her, actions Lippa said are being investigated as a hate crime.

During the attack, the couple reported the woman said she was “sick of fancy white people.”

During the altercation, a witness at the gas station photographed the attacker’s car before she fled, leading police to identify her as Angela M. Jones of New Jersey.

Virginia authorities contacted New Jersey State Police, who have since taken Jones into custody after arresting her at her Newark home Wednesday.

Jones has been charged with felonious assault, assault and battery and two counts of intentional damage to property. She is being held at the Essex County, New Jersey, Jail while she awaiting extradition to Virginia.

“I have no idea why she started going after us, but I guess she thought we were some rich people,” Bob said.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
but I guess she thought we were some rich people,” Bob said.

Driving a porsche that's pulling a boat? Yea, I'm pretty sure you're rich.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uh, hate crime charges? Probably not.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
quote:

Really? Guy bought a 911 on a salvage title for a couple thousand. Rebuilt it. Now he has a sharp car. He's not rich. You can buy a decent boat for a couple of grand. Doesn't make you rich.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Whether or not he is rich is irrelevant.

Just too bad he wasn't armed. I doubt much will happen to this savage

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I commented on the local news station. I was told to suck it up snowflake. I was also told that they did not need to show her face because black people are always plastered on the news as assailants. (originally the local news station did not post a photo of the assailant)

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Disregard the Porsche. Used Posche Cayenne can be purchased for $20K.

A white guy making $60K is considered rich compared to a black woman making minimum wage.

I'm going to laugh if it's determined that she has a generous gov't job making more than Bob The Gashed One.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
quote:

Really? Guy bought a 911 on a salvage title for a couple thousand. Rebuilt it. Now he has a sharp car. He's not rich. You can buy a decent boat for a couple of grand. Doesn't make you rich.

or an older cayenne (which I'm assuming his was) for 10k

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good grief.

Guys, snap out of it.

Stop with the he's rich he's not horse shit. WHAT DOES IT FREAKING MATTER?????????????

Get a grip, go back, and try reading the story again.

My God, what a ridiculous tangent for this to go off on, and on the first page, no less.

Snap out of it.

Not one more Goddamned word about what the guy was driving, as if this vehicle justified this criminal's action, but some other vehicle wouldn't. Just stop it.

Shaql, try sticking to the subject at hand

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
This is what happens when generational government dependence gets doused in 8 years of race baiting....

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
It certainly fits the technical definition of a hate crime, but not the political definition of a hate crime. This is why I dislike hate crimes laws because every single hate crime is already a crime and it makes some people groups have more rights than others.

However, if they were to use it equally whenever someone was attacked over race (black on white, white on black, etc), sexual preference (straight on gay, gay on straight), class (rich on poor, poor on rich), etc. then it would be a more just law.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
This is what happens when generational government dependence gets doused in 8 years of race baiting....
I think you meant ignited not doused

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, if the guy had money, it's OK to assault him and his wife.

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have some faith. It's no longer the department of just us.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
That bitch is an animal, and it damn sure makes no difference what he was driving or how much it cost.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
It certainly fits the technical definition of a hate crime, but not the political definition of a hate crime. This is why I dislike hate crimes laws because every single hate crime is already a crime and it makes some people groups have more rights than others.

However, if they were to use it equally whenever someone was attacked over race (black on white, white on black, etc), sexual preference (straight on gay, gay on straight), class (rich on poor, poor on rich), etc. then it would be a more just law.

I always thought hate crime laws were stupid. Assault with a weapon is already a crime, perpetrators need to go to jail. If hate crimes are a law though, and someone is shouting about race while swinging a hammer then they certainly need to be applied in this case and add more jail time.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1891 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
i will say the look on his face spell that of disbelief and bewilderment. Wildly speculating but he probably voted for the race baiter in chief twice and now is wondering WTF just happened.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hammer? He could have easily been killed.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
i will say the look on his face spell that of disbelief and bewilderment. Wildly speculating but he probably voted for the race baiter in chief twice and now is wondering WTF just happened.
Let me see if I understand you correctly:

Because this man- who has just been assaulted with a hammer- has an astonished look on his face in a photograph, you've concluded that he's surprised because he twice voted for Barack Obama.

Do I understand you correctly? You actually posted this crap in this forum?

Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
This libtard puke should've went to Commiefornia. There's some fancy people of various colors working in the Hollyweird area.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post