SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can you believe a store would put a returned electric toothbrush back on the shelf?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can you believe a store would put a returned electric toothbrush back on the shelf? Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I wonder how extensive this scamming actually is.

Every Walmart I ever walk in always seems to have 20 people in the Returns line.

People suck! Mad

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have received items from amazon a few time that were returns not new. No problems with replacement from amazon. The last item they just replaced and told me to throw away the used item. All items have been electronic.

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many stores use the same method to deal with returns, refunds, problems etc: Put the slowest, dumbest mouthbreather on staff behind the counter. Train them to say “no”. Ensure there’s always a long line to wait in and that the wait will be extended and that the whole process will be distasteful and laborious.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post