SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just put down one of my cats--RIP Spike
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just put down one of my cats--RIP Spike Login/Join 
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Condolences, FG. How easily they work themselves into your family and life. Not so easy to let them go when the time comes.

God Speed, Spike. And may your human pets find peace amid your passing.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Sorry for loss, FG. That's a very nice picture of Spike, a beautiful friend.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Sorry for Spikes passing. I hope your Family is doing ok during this time. Take care Friend.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pickle Rick,

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
My puppy Spike will meet him at the Rainbow Bridge along with my other guys.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
My condolences...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry. They are family.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always hard to lose those so close to us for such a short time, wish they could be lifetime friends!!

RIP Sir Spike!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. They never live long enough and take part of you when they go.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Heartbreaking to lose a pet.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
I’m guessing that having other cats helps ease the pain. I have a 14 year old siamese that has a lot of issues. Heart murmur, tho the vet said last week that he couldn’t hear it anymore, kidney disease, accelerated thyroid which has caused him to go from 10 pounds to 6 pounds and a tumor on his lung and he suffers from constipation. I have 3 different things I give him orally twice a day. I can’t imagine losing him. Don’t know how much time he has left but I’m thankful for every day I still have his warm body around.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
sorry to hear. rest easy Spike.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this ,its tough to loose a pet.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. RIP Spike.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I’m so very sorry for your loss. RIP

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of Spike's passing, my condolences to you on your loss.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sincere sympathies and condolences.

Losing a loved furry feline family member is always so difficult.

I have held three of ours when it was time for them, and I'll do it again for all of our little kittehs.

RIP Spike.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I see and feel this coming our way. I’m so sorry you had to do that, brother. Weve had our rescue kitteh for 14 years. She is showing signs....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The pain runs so deep along with all the great memories, Godspeed little Spike and thank you Flash for giving him a wonderful life.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post