SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Railroad apologizes for using ‘bait truck’ to lure thieves in Chicago
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Railroad apologizes for using ‘bait truck’ to lure thieves in Chicago Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
???? Four minutes prior, you posted about exactly what my post was about and even quoted iron chef who understood what my post was about, but then you inexplicably post this bullshit?

The racists with the "soft bigotry of low expectations" are the community activists, poverty pimps, charlatans (e.g. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc.), and the "enlightened" liberals (i.e. the same racists that think black people can't manage to obtain ID to vote).

In other words, we're on the same side on this issue and were saying the same thing prior to 2:09 PM today.

Tatortodd, sorry, I misread what your original post was about.
I'm sorry about the confusion.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post