SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I am 10th incarnation of Lord Vishnu, can't waste time in office: Gujarat engineer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am 10th incarnation of Lord Vishnu, can't waste time in office: Gujarat engineer Login/Join 
Picture of dsiets
posted
I'm not sure but I think this is the Macrosoft Tech guy calling to inform me my I've downloaded a malicious program.
I think he's doing it in his new found free time.
https://timesofindia.indiatime...cleshow/64228464.cms

AHMEDABAD: A superintending engineer with the Sardar Sarovar project has explained his truancy to his superiors by claiming that he is overqualified for his mundane job — he says he is the 10th incarnation of Lord Vishnu. The engineer, Rameshchandra Fefar, has said in his reply to a show-cause notice on his absence that he remains at home meditating to change global consciousness. His onerous mission at home has given him little time to attend office: he has reported to work for only 16 days in eight months of service.
“Should I kill time in office or meditate from home to prevent droughts in the country?” Fefar asks in his reply to the show-cause notice issued to him by the commission (west) of the Sardar Sarovar Punah-Vasvat Agency (Sardar Sarovar Rehabilitation and Resettlement Agency).

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder why this scam hasnt caught on with other Indians in India. Instead of meditating to achieve world peace and other such good things, they have to spend time on the phone calling us running scams, wanting payment in 5 Walgreens Gift Cards. Smile I had an AgentTom ( he pronounced him "name" as "Taam", which gave his indianness away, plus his accent also told me what Indian language he spoke. I played along with Agent Taam from the Federal Trade Commission, and pretended to believe every word he said. Boy, was he surprised when I started verbally abusing him in Punjabi!!! Bitch shut up real fast.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post