SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *Veterans Day* Karma for military folks >>>>> WINNERS = ** SigFan ** and ** 10X-Shooter ** <<<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Veterans Day* Karma for military folks >>>>> WINNERS = ** SigFan ** and ** 10X-Shooter ** <<<<< Login/Join 
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I'm in please, and thank you very much for the opportunity.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fizteach
posted Hide Post
Am I too late?

USMC 1973-1977.

Get over it!!

Posts: 669 | Location: Campbell, TX | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
This is amazing. Count me in, even though I still have that feeling that I didn't serve "enough" to deserve something like this compared to what some others have.

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 770 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is awesome. Please count me in. I served in the USAF '86 to '90.

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
USAF/Air National Guard. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance at a wonderful Sig. My son is a Marine and loves shooting my Sigs.

Posts: 55 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you. My son is still with the Army and based out of Fort Bragg.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
In please. Thanks for the great karma.

USMC 1978-1985

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. US Army 1976-2002. Thanks for the great Karma.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Palm Coast, FL | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
What an incredible karma. I was an Army scout, 11D. 1973 to 77 honorably discharged. I was 17 when I went in. The older I get the more I realize how much I enjoyed it.
Please count me in.

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this very generous karma. Thank you.
USAF 1984-1995
DOD 1995-Present

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Thanks again for your generosity. Please enter me, as my father served as an Army doctor during WW2.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Popular contest, but a very generous one as well!

US Army 1985-1988

Thank you!

Posts: 276 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing karma, thank you very much. Please enter me.

US Army 1987-1992

Posts: 830 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Muleman244
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

---------------------------------------
NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 236 | Location: Grifton, NC USA | Registered: September 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Q, please include me. I have a BIL who I couldn’t be prouder of. He returned from deployment in October. As he says he’s paid to play. He’s an Apache driver.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Thanks Q, you set the bar on generosity - please include me. USN 78-84
Father, Navy 42-67, WWII/K/V
Grandfather, Army, WWI
Grandfather-in-law, Navy, WWII
Brother, Navy, V
Brother, Air Force
Brother-in-law, Navy, V
Brother-in-law, Air Force
Uncle, Navy, K/V
Uncle, Army, WWII
Uncle, Navy, V
Uncle, Coast Guard
Cousin, Navy
Cousin, Air Force
Nephew, Navy
Nephew, Army, DS
Niece, Navy
Nephew, Navy

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. USMC 83/87

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
>>>>> WINNERS = ** SigFan ** and ** 10X-Shooter ** <<<<<

I decided to have two winners. The second P228 will the same as the one above, except for the serial number. Same year (1989), complete with all the original stuff just like the one posted. Congratulations to both.

Please, shoot me an email and include a copy of your dealer's FFL. Make sure your dealer accepts transfer from non-FFL. Thanks!

Q

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Congrats to both, and "Thank You!" to all!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post