SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *Veterans Day* Karma for military folks >>>>> WINNERS = ** SigFan ** and ** 10X-Shooter ** <<<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Veterans Day* Karma for military folks >>>>> WINNERS = ** SigFan ** and ** 10X-Shooter ** <<<<< Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much, please include me. Army Guard and AD 2004 - 2011. 3rd Generation Army...Dad Vietnam through Afghanistan, his dad WW2 Dutch Harbor and European theater.

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 668 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma! Thank you very much!

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
this ol' 63k20 wants to be in it!!!thanks

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post

Then

Now

Toss my name in the hat. That's the year I joined the Navy. Thanks Q for the generous offer and chance. Hray

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1139 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in .

US Army 69-72.

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
This is my graduation day after 1 year in Tech school and a very proud day for me. I worked my butt off and had finally joined the "real" Air Force.

Please enter me in this most gracious karma. Thank you for the opportunity.

IMG_1751 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/190833771@N04/]

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
Q, you are the man. Thanks for the great karma. Count me in.
Dad, Navy
Sister, Navy
Brother in law, Navy
Uncle, Army WW2 POW
Uncle, Marine
Uncle, Navy
Uncle, Army
Grandfather, Navy
Cousin, Navy - Marine
Cousin, Army
Cousin, Marine
Cousin, Army
Cousin, Army KIA Vietnam

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
My dad was Navy back in the 50’s- please include me in your generous karma.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
12131...thank you for the karma. USAF, 1994-2019

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks much, I’ll throw in.

Posts: 6158 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Thank you, I would like to be included.

USAF 1980-1989

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6486 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Another amazing karma. I’d love a chance at this fine pistol.

US ARMY 1996-1999 4th Infantry Division, then GWOT 2001 USCENTCOM

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Watching for
Falling Rocks
Picture of erratic
posted Hide Post
Truly amazing karma!

US Navy 1989-1993
USS Richard E. Byrd (DDG 23) and USS Philippine Sea (CG 58)

Posts: 858 | Location: North Florida Mountains | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Please include me, USMC 83-04. Son and daughter-in-law were both Marines as well.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in please.
123rd TRW, KY ANG 1980-1983.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Very generous. Please count me in!

USAF 1993-2003, 2006-2007

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Count me in please. USN Corpsman.

Posts: 12 | Registered: March 23, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Thanks Q Please add me too I'm a Vet even have the VA hearing aids

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks fantastic, can’t have too much firepower. I’m all in thanks for the Karma.
I served in the U.S. Marine Corps from 1964 to 1969. Mostly overseas originally with BLT 1/5 and made two amphibious landings in 1966. One in the Mekong Delta the other was just south of the DMZ before staying in country at Chu Lai with the first Marine Division.
Returned state side for a short time before returning to Vietnam in January 1967 till the end of June 1968.
I returned stateside with the Second Marine Division at Camp Le Jeune until my discharge.

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 10, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity. While I am the 3rd generation in my family to serve in the military, I would pass it along to my son, who is active duty Navy.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post