SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *Veterans Day* Karma for military folks >>>>> WINNERS = ** SigFan ** and ** 10X-Shooter ** <<<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Veterans Day* Karma for military folks >>>>> WINNERS = ** SigFan ** and ** 10X-Shooter ** <<<<< Login/Join 
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Oh my gosh! I saw this and about fell out of my chair! Thank you so much Q! Your generosity is legendary, and I’m blown away by this.

I’ll send you an e-mail with the FFL info tomorrow when I can confirm with them.

Merry Christmas to you, Sir!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats to 10X-Shooter as well!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I’m so incredibly humbled. This is the second incredible thing that’s happened to me in a months time. It’s been a rough couple of months for us after my wife had a heart attack. She survived and is wearing a life vest for 3 months but we were blessed she survived. Then we were blessed by the kindness of another member here. I’ve never won something so extravagant and expensive so I’m shocked and left sort of stunned. All I can say is thank you for such a generous gift and mention how uplifted these gesture lift up our family.

Congrats Sigfan! I also about fell out. My wife didn’t believe me.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to both of you! This was an awesome PIF.

Thank You all for your service.

Tony

Posts: 312 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to SigFan & 10X-Shooter enjoy your new weapons. And thanks Q for being who you are.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the winners. And Q as always your generosity is legendary! Wink

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16191 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the winners. But most of all we say thanks to the benifactor of these awesome gifts. ................ drill sgt.

Posts: 2001 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners. Thanks you Q for your awesome generosity.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the two lucky winners.
What a awesome karma to boot.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo

Posts: 126 | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the two winners! Thanks again for your generosity, Q Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post