SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *Veterans Day* Karma for military folks >>>>> WINNERS = ** SigFan ** and ** 10X-Shooter ** <<<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Veterans Day* Karma for military folks >>>>> WINNERS = ** SigFan ** and ** 10X-Shooter ** <<<<< Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
If you have served or are serving, or if you have family member(s) who did/do the same, you are eligible. Thank you all for your service.

Winner will be picked sometime later in the month. Good luck.

The gun: West German P228, JK (1989) date code, triple serial numbered. All original, it will come with 2x 13-rd zipperback mags, the manual, test target, warning tag, red box.

>>>>> WINNERS = ** SigFan ** and ** 10X-Shooter ** <<<<<
I decided to have two winners. The second P228 will the same as the one above, except for the serial number. Same year (1989), complete with all the original stuff just like the one posted.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
WOWZA! Please count me in.

Great Grandfather: 4th ID, WWI
Father: USCG 1944-1950 WWII
Uncle: USCG 1947-1951
ArtieS: US Army, 3ID, 1992-1995 Rock of the Marne!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Wow, Q, what an awesome karma. Thanks! And thanks for the opportunity. Please count me in. Me: U.S. Army, 1971-1974. Father: U.S. Army, WWII European theater. (Was nearly caught behind the Bulge.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please include me

US Army, 87-97 3ID, 7ID, 3rd COSCOM

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great thing you are doing for the ones who wrote a blank check to serve their country.

US Army 80-02 MP Corp, Germany 2X, Alaska, Ft Hood, TX, Korea 2X, Kuwait.

Posts: 18 | Registered: January 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Incredibly generous, as always. Please throw my name in the helmet.

USN 2/69 - 9/90

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15207 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for the chance and you are welcome I loved every minute, yes including Parris Island.

USMC
1977-1985
All active duty

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in, USAF EOD 90-94

Posts: 4098 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thank you! Eek

US Army active duty 1991-1995
PA Air National Guard 2002-2008

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Q.

USN 1985-1999

Posts: 7446 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me on the list please and thanks, you’re awesome. USN 90-94.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3523 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, nice offer, but I believe someone with combat experience should stand before me.

So, thanks, but I'll pass.

US Army: 1957-1963. Cold War, 8th Army Signal Corp. One tour Korea, 1958-9.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
U.S. Air Force veteran with old and fading memories.
Thanks for the Karma.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I would like to join this fine group.

Thank you for the opportunity. Smile

Grandfather USA WWI
Uncle USAA/USAF WWII/Korea
Uncle USMC
Stepfather USAF Vietnam
Daughter USA OIF/OEF
monkey USAF 1976-1996

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
How do you have any of these left! Smile
Thank you again for such a great opportunity. Please count me in, USN 1988-2012.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q, Don't include me. What a generous karma. Thank you everyone for your service to our country.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks and please include me. I have no sigs at the moment (still!).

This would be for me, both brothers, and both mum and dad.

19d 87-91

Posts: 1752 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your kind Karma! Please include me.

USMC 06-11

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the karma q!

us army/vietnam: '69-71

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Very generous, again, Q. Can't be in though because they don't allow us to have those dangerous 13 round mags here in MA. All you fellow Vets have a great day today and remember those that gave a lot for this country.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2406 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post