SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    **Jerky Karma - slabsides45 is the winner**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Jerky Karma - slabsides45 is the winner** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I drew early since this had fallen to page 2. The lucky winner is the very last poster (so much for lucky number 1) slabsides45. Please send me an email with your jerky selections and your mailing address, and thanks everyone for playing!

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats slabs. Let us know what kind you got and a taste report.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
Congrats slabs. Let us know what kind you got and a taste report.

Thank you sir. I chose all spicy (or spicy-ish) varieties: hell fire, jalepeno, and cajun. We shall see whether ye olde colon gives way before we run out of jerky, but I can't wait!!

Thanks again Palm!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I got a nice box in today (SUPER fast Karma!!) and broke right into the package. First one I open? The Hellfire. Turns out that is a descriptive phrase of not only the heat in the jerky, but also the fact that (like hellfire itself) you'll pay for it all later. Wink

This stuff is GREAT, and I can't thank you enough for the gift! Highly recommend! Palm is da man!

-Dr. Adrian Rogers

posted Hide Post
I'm glad you are enjoying it! You're a braver man than I am, I think you picked the three spiciest flavors.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
That keeps the rifraff from sneaking in and eating it in my absence. Smile

-Dr. Adrian Rogers