SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    **Jerky Karma - slabsides45 is the winner**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Jerky Karma - slabsides45 is the winner** Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks for chance.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sign me up! I love jerky.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1128 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Human, All
Too Human
posted Hide Post
Add me please, and thanks!

TB

Posts: 978 | Location: Ohio | Registered: July 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Great Karma idea. Please add me to the list.

Posts: 3722 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, today is the 24th 24 is my lucky number
thanks for the chance

Posts: 425 | Location: Newport News, VA | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
please include me. Thanks!!

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, a Karma I can finally participate in!! I am in!! Smile

Posts: 215 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
#1 - Check
#2 - Check
#3 - Arrrgh, I'm vinnybass, don't include me.

I just wanted to chime in about this jerky. Beware, it's very dangerous. Since winning this karma I've ordered from Dublin Jerky numerous times. Many flavors & hundreds of dollars later they have a customer for life. One of my favorites is duck. That reminds me, I'm due for some more. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Please add me!

Thanks!

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'm in for this one. I had no idea there were so many types of jerky. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please. I do like Jerky!

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Check, check, and check! Requirements satisfied. Please include me! Looks delicious.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Count me in please

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
I'm a jerky addict. Please add me.

Thanks!

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please.....and thanx

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
In please!

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
MMM meat.

Please include me.

Thanks for the opportunity.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Oh heck yeah!! Please add me to the "hell fire" karma!!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post