SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where is Para?
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Para? Login/Join 
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
Awesome news the boss is well!

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Good to hear!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
I bought him a cake.

So gay.

Big Grin

Hey Thailor! LMAO

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
When he shows up, y'all are gonna mob him, like a pack of puppies on a 3 year old with an all day sucker...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
and hump his leg...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
and scratch behind his ears. He likes that ...

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
and scratch behind his ears. He likes that ...

Yeah.....ok....you 1st!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Anyone humping any legs has gone Full Clifftard!

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Butt sniffing to determine where he's been is over the top!

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
I bought him a cake.

So gay.

Big Grin

Ya, all fun and games until someone tries to fix the frosting...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^ Big Grin

I have that picture somewhere.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
^^^^^^^ Big Grin

Flip back a page..

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Glad to know Para's ok!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
^^^^^^^ Big Grin

Flip back a page..

D’Oh!....
Thanks.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Still missing ya Para. It looks like the test run is going well. We've managed to quell some trolls and keep things fairly tidy. Carry on and see you when Trump is confirmed.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para is probably sitting on his perch looking down to see if the last couple of decades of wisdom he has given to this forum has actually taken hold.

Literally, the simplest of things like:

"keep your fear to yourself, and spread encouragement"

"don't post knee-jerk press releases on shootings, events like Nick Sandman, conspiracy theories, don't talk about personal appearance"

"don't insert politics into non political threads"

"don't be an asshat"

If he was an Asian, Hispanic, Hawaiian, Irish, Italian or Lutheran German momma he would have a whole tub of flip flops or wooden spoons to chuck at 75% of us.

Posts: 629 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone started a thread loooong ago, back when the forum was still on the old blue format. lbj, para, Circlesqr were moderators, Nick was Admin / owner.

OP: "Who is least likely to respond to this thread" (or similar, its been a while since I saw it)

Member CSwimm: "Parabellum. Go ahead, prove me wrong"

Man I thought he was gonna get actioned for sure. Lol.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Wow - there is a name I haven’t heard in a long time. Wonder how Chris is doing.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the impression Chris was a member on another board(s), but that's only because someone mentioned it when the thread popped up here about his wife unfortunate passing a while back.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sooma:
Post.

Yep. Simply put: we know how he expects us to behave, so conduct yourself accordingly.

Something about "bitch, be cool." Razz

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post