SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where is Para?
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Para? Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted
Something felt off here, I finally realized Para has not posted in 48 hours. In fact, he was not posting much at all in the few days before the election.

I hope you are ok.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
He’s just waiting for the dust to settle on this election.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m wondering the same. Keep him in prayers.
Thanks for asking about para.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
My guess is that he's taking a breather.

He posted in the "Voted" thread on the third.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
The same occurred to me as well....hope your ok Para!

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping he's just having some well-deserved down time!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
I had been wondering this myself but wasn’t going to ask.
Hopefully he is well, is resting and is gathering his thoughts about this mess.
I’m sure he will send out a reasoned and thoughtful commentary on all this when he is ready.

Posts: 1198 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
If he’s like me, he’s fuming over this election. I hope it’s not health related for him or his family.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I noticed this also, and hope he's OK.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
In the past he typically pours himself into the election and once over he takes a few days to recoup, rest and recover before coming back.

Posts: 4069 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
If he’s like me, he’s fuming over this election. I hope it’s not health related for him or his family.

Totally agree. This blatant cheating must be stopped.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:

Totally agree. This blatant cheating must be stopped.

I highly concur and share the pain

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I had the same question/concerns. I checked the SIG Forum Office and Para's post history twice yesterday w/o results, and was back & forth between posting or sending an email. I took no action, but remain somewhat concerned.

Hope all is well, Para

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Good wishes go out to you Para. -Bill

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Yikes. I thought something was off. Best wishes.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Para, hope you are well.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
He’s just waiting for the dust to settle on this election.

^^^^
THIS. Considering the timing, really, what else could it be?

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I was wondering as well. I pray all is well with our number one and his family, I know he’s as pissed as the rest of us, and will have a plan going forward.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I also noticed he hasn’t been around much and hope he’s well.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Hope you are doing ok Para. We are all looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post