SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where is Para?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Para? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I quoted Beancooker. He said it. Arrest him! Big Grin

OK. Changed the quote to please the Monkey!

But I was agreeing with him!

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I quoted Beancooker. He said it. Arrest him! Big Grin

What did I do?!?! Cool

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
What did I do?!?! Cool

Cooked too many beans and fouled the air? Got me. Roll Eyes

Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

Big Grin

Different kind of beans. Back when I first registered on my first forum, (Nissan Maxima forum) I was a coffee roaster at the time. I thought it was pretty fitting.
I do miss that job.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

Different kind of beans. Back when I first registered on my first forum, (Nissan Maxima forum) I was a coffee roaster at the time. I thought it was pretty fitting.
I do miss that job.

Noah, you know I was just pulling your leg! Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:

Big Grin

I do miss that job.[/QUOTE]

Noah, you know I was just pulling your leg! Big Grin Big Grin[/QUOTE]

Just don't pull any fingers there

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I’m the guy that actually has these guys tattooed on my right arm. Seemed like a good idea 25 years ago... Seriously. I’m not joking...

quote:
The “lol” thread

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I hope that Para did not eat some bad mayonaisse.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

I do miss that job.

Maxima.org?

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:

Maxima.org?

That would be the one. Place was like a big dark musty bridge, infested with trolls.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
I've noticed Para's absence for a while too, even before the election. I hope he's well and just somewhere pleasant relaxing.

Hopefully he's taking a nice vacation from all the silly going on and doing something enjoyable.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Okay, guys. Levity may not be in order.

Do hope he's okay.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jager,

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jager

Are you sure that is the post you want Para to see when he looks at this thread? Somehow I don't think it will improve his mood.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yeah, there are times for jokes and cute remarks. This ain't one of them times, especially when referring to the boss in the same sentence with a maggot..

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think the best thing we can do, is to keep our heads up, and treat everyone with courtesy and respect. If we can all hang out and post, and give him a little time so he doesn’t have to moderate this forum, I’m sure it would be appreciated by him.

Jager, I think this is the first time I have quoted myself, but goddamn man. Pull your head out of your ass.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jager, I think this is the first time I have quoted myself, but goddamn man. Pull your head out of your ass.

There are two or three that would do well to heed that advice

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Withdrawn

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Seriously, leonidas211??? You follow people warning another member with that? There are times to lighten up and laugh and this isn't one of them.

I guess when I posted I did not see the other posts? No disrespect intended.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I've done it too. It happens. I'd think about deleting it.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deleting is certainly the smart play any time anyone gets overly enthusiastic. Cover your tracks! I'd do more than think about it.

Posts: 1496 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post