SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where is Para?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Para? Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I was wondering the same thing. My guess is he is just as angry as the rest of us are right now but wise enough to hold back and wait for the dust to settle.

It’s not an easy thing to run the best forum on the internet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Cleaning his cannon.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Are any of the other moderators in touch with him??

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I was wondering about Arcwelder as well, I enjoy his posts.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Sitting on a hill watching for the comet?

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I noticed his absence too. I figured he was taking a break but monitoring the forum.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
He's allowed to take breaks ya'll. We have other fantastic moderators to pick up the slack. It also looks like most are behaving right without the rampant defeatism we saw last election.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His Dear Diary and The Future of Sig Forum threads might shed light on this topic.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Para is just fine - we swapped emails earlier - he is just taking a short break because he is in the same boat as everyone else

just waiting it out and not into speculating

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
His Dear Diary and The Future of Sig Forum threads might shed light on this topic.

Come on man! While possible, there is no reason at all to start that sort of unfounded speculation or hypothesis.

Like others I suspect he's taking a chill while some of this settles out. The lot of us could probably benefit from some decaf and get spun back down from 10+ to 8-9 before someone blows. Yeah current situation is frustrating w/r/t election but not unexpected, and taking it down a notch while a very qualified President deals with this seems a good idea.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Seething and perhaps re-cleaning his long guns. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
And counting his shovels.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:

Come on man! While possible, there is no reason at all to start that sort of unfounded speculation or hypothesis...

Yeah, unless you are privy to his personal situation right now, how about not starting rumor. Everyone already knows about those threads.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Para may not be vocally present but I like to think this scene captures his spirit...

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I noticed the lack of Para a few days ago when I realized he hadn't been keeping us all calm. I'd say enjoy your break but that's not likely so just do your best to stay calm.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
I noticed the lack of Para a few days ago when I realized he hadn't been keeping us all calm. I'd say enjoy your break but that's not likely so just do your best to stay calm.

His "absence" or very limited presence has been much longer than a few days. Weeks is more accurate.

He's been in my thoughts.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30298 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also noticed his absence and his wisdom. Perhaps we all should pull a "Para" and chill a bit!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:

His "absence" or very limited presence has been much longer than a few days. Weeks is more accurate.

He's been in my thoughts.

Vo. Ted. Wink

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...rtType=1&u=596603935

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I hope he is doing well. He's a cool customer, so I'd bet he is watching and we'll hear from him soon.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post