SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where is Para?
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Para? Login/Join 
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Here's hoping he's just "chillin out"

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Very good news.

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Cane Corso separation anxietySmile

Para is fine, and all will remain GTG as long as we conduct ourselves in an adult manner.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
So glad to hear about Para!!!!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear he's OK.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pbslinger,

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
had contact with Para yesterday - he's fine

Thanks for the good news. We were worried sumpin’ bad happened to him.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the good news

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
I'm glad he's doing ok. Thanks for the update.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Good news, indeed!

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Win Forever
posted Hide Post
As a guest in his forum, I really appreciate what he has created for us. Glad to hear he is ok, and still sending him good thoughts.

Posts: 689 | Location: Charlottesville, VA & Seattle, WA | Registered: May 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
I bought him a cake.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear the boss is ok. Maybe he got AOC to make him a sammich.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Good to hear he is OK.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Glad to hear the boss is ok. Maybe he got AOC to make him a sammich.
more like make him a drink.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
had contact with Para yesterday - he's fine

Thank you for the info

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Thanks and glad to hear the Boss is well.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Like anyone else, I can only speculate about parabellum’s silence these days.
He did, however, give us a very strong hint about it when he posted he was going to turn ownership over to LDD. If that indicated he wanted to reduce the degree of his monitoring and moderating of the forum—as I believe it did—there would be no better reasons and time for that to be now. I couldn’t handle that responsibility and task for more than a couple of nanoseconds. I’m already seeing changes—subtle changes, but changes nevertheless—in what I’ll call the forum culture for lack of a better term, and parabellum himself has stated that without his style of moderating, things rapidly run out of control on Internet forums.

I have not always agreed with the way he has run things in the past, but I hope that he will have gained and learned whatever he may have been seeking during this break and finds the strength and will to keep us going as he has for so long.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
I bought him a cake.

So gay.

Big Grin

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
There are some pretty capable mods here. If I owned a forum like this for 15+ years, I'd be looking for a vacation too. Can't blame him one bit for stepping back, for a time, or for a long time.

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post