SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where is Para?
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Para? Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
As far as news, I have read the email highlights from the epoch times. Aside of that, I have stayed away from the news completely.

Epoch had a highlight about BLM celebrating Biden. While I’m sure the commentary wasn’t good about BLM or Biden, I couldn’t bring myself to read it.

Reading the news now, is like a light socket that looks like a vagina. Stick your finger in, and get shocked. How many times will you do it before you realize it sucks.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Reading the news now, is like a light socket that looks like a vagina. Stick your finger in, and get shocked. How many times will you do it before you realize it sucks.

Probably several.

Interesting analogy Beancooker.

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para hasn’t posted since November 3rd. At what point do we get concerned? Pretty sure this is out of character for him...not that I really know his character.

Posts: 1150 | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
^^^
quote:
Para is just fine - we swapped emails earlier - he is just taking a short break because he is in the same boat as everyone else

just waiting it out and not into speculating

Posted Nov 5th in this thread. Page 2.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think he's working on his cannon getting ready for the revolution.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
^^^
quote:
Para is just fine - we swapped emails earlier - he is just taking a short break because he is in the same boat as everyone else

Didn't link in my browser. Is there an issue with firefox
?

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
^^^
quote:

Didn't link in my browser. Is there an issue with firefox
?
Para didn't type that. A long-term member, NHTag, posted that.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
Still thinking about you Para. Hoping all is well.

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2326 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Still thinking and praying for you Para, than’ you again for creating this safe haven we all call home. Anything you need boss, we’re here for you.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Still thinking about you as well, Para. The forum isn't the same without you and pray things are alright your way.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
I hope he is well. Sometimes I wonder if he is just observing to see if we can behave like adults in this wonderful place he created.

Posts: 1199 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
I watched Casablanca last night and I thought I spotted him. Kinda like Hitchcock coming out of a door. Or was it the Third Man last weekend? Now I'm sure of it: He's in Vienna.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope he is well. Sometimes I wonder if he is just observing to see if we can behave like adults

HA! Good luck with that. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
had contact with Para yesterday - he's fine

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update, sir.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Good news! Thanks for letting us know.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Glad to hear this! Thank you for posting sir.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Good! The man wanted a break. He certainly deserves it. The best thing we can do is keep the house tidy for him.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
thank you nhtagmember

and adding my very best wishes to para
Have missed him also

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post