SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Men, do you prefer a woman to actually be a woman? NSFW

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Men, do you prefer a woman to actually be a woman? NSFW Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
How dare you!!

This is someone making realistic commentary on the original 6 minute video.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
ha. don't have 12 minutes to waste on such crap

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Remember the good old days when these types could only be viewed at the circus?

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What is your chromosomal configuration? XX goes potty and dresses here. XY Goes potty and dresses there. Call yourself what you want. If I can't call you what I want, you can't call me what you want. I'm not sis anything. Kiss my glutes.

It's a figure of speech. Don't actually kiss my glutes.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is where the shark is jumped.

I'll call her she and call her Jane. I'll even try to think of her as a woman, but I can't make any firm promises on that. It is no skin off my nose, after all. Her life has no affect on mine, so I just don't care.

But I think she is cis-phobic (or something; my jargon isn't as good as hers) if she thinks she can dictate to me that I should be indifferent to which genitals that my partners have.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
"You must join me in my psychotic nightmare or you're a narrow-minded bigot."

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Normally, I'd say "Fuck her" but I don't want to create any expectation I might do so, even if not doing it means he thinks me transgenderdsyphoriaistisickoist.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31437 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
All of this shit - ALL of it - is a result of life just being too damned easy. Do you think anyone was concerned about what pronoun was used during World War Two?! About during the dark ages when the bubonic plague was wiping out entire communities? No, these worthless snowflakes just don't have anything better to do with their time than to concoct bull shit reasons to whine and complain about life. I have nothing but disgust for them.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Remember the good old days when these types could only be viewed at the circus?

Maybe those days will come back.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post