SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Top Gun Supply- St. Augustine location
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top Gun Supply- St. Augustine location Login/Join 
posted
I was in St. Augustine this past weekend for a wedding and had some free time so I stopped by Top Gun Supply with my daughter and nephew. I’m pleased to say that the customer service there matches their Ohio location.

The staff was knowledge and patient, spending time answering my daughter’s and nephew’s newby questions. Nice selection also.

It is worth a visit for anyone who happens to be in the Jacksonville/ St. Augustine area.

Posts: 987 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was a different gun store in that building that went out of business before TGS moved in (I bought my P226 from them as a matter of fact). The problem is, Shooters Jacksonville generally has better prices and a much larger selection of firearms, scopes, and other shooting related things so it's gonna be tough for them to stay in business. I hope they do, but it won't be easy.

Posts: 131 | Registered: January 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post