SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gun toting commies show up in Phoenix
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun toting commies show up in Phoenix Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
you are probably correct

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Well, they gotta get close to even use their commie crap guns with only one mag of ammo.

Shit, I don't even pull a rifle out under 100 yards.

They are itching for all bets being off and have no idea of what they are wishing for.

There ain't no respawn point in this game.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34107 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
game

Key word Marzy. The snowflakes still think this is a game. They imagine that it's pretend and if anybody gets hurt it won't be them or if they do get hurt it will be a boo-boo that his boyfriend can kiss off.

I read a 'thing' a while back and I don't remember where, 'everybody wants to be a sniper until they have to go do sniper shit'. And it's like that. It's fantsy camp with a very, very high tuition and the overwhelming majority of them don't understand that.

May Day in Seattle is always fun, broken windows, bloody noses, tear gas and the opportunity to watch the splendid Seattle bike cops do their anti-riot thing (absolutely no sarcasm here for ye of little faith). But nobody's shooting back.
And that's the mentality I hear and read from the Stranger, from Seattle Times comment section; what are they going to do, shoot us?

Maybe so cupcake. Here we go, turn it up.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oldrider:
Shooting at crayon-drawn targets is all well and fine. Shooting at someone who shoots back is a little different.

Stuff like this bunch makes me look at my two sons proudly. Neither would be caught up in such stupidity.

I saw a lot of missing...Even up close.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
But nobody's shooting back.
And that's the mentality I hear and read from the Stranger, from Seattle Times comment section; what are they going to do, shoot us?

No doubt. It''s all fun and games on Twitter until you run up against somebody who's crazier than you are. Some of these snowflakes are in for a rude awakening if they keep poking the bear.

Posts: 2479 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
But nobody's shooting back.

No doubt. It''s all fun and games on Twitter until you run up against somebody who's crazier than you are. Some of these snowflakes are in for a rude awakening if they keep poking the bear.

Imagine what these pajama boys will do when they watch the guy next to them come apart in a pink mist. I wonder if they'll take the time to drop those weapons while running away.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
<snip>
It''s all fun and games

This was a saying from my neighborhood:
All fun and games, until law enforcement arrives.

... much of the Seattle May Day rioters arrive by bus, the cheaper means of transport from the parent's basement in Portland. Well that was where most of those arrested last year where from, according to their charging papers.

The Seattle PD bicycle teams are trained very well for anti-riot. And it shows ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of colomtn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Storm:
So apparently the guns are real, and they're practicing.

I particularly like the guy with the SKS practicing with his bayonet at the end.

https://youtu.be/CywFbSdMVx0

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CywFbSdMVx0" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

After watching that video I can see that it won't be long before one of the commies puts a round right through their foot.

My grandfather voted republican until the day he died, now he votes democrat.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Western Slope of Colorado | Registered: August 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Ok, I get the tacti-cool look of the web gear and cartridge belt, even the backpack and head wrap...

... but the skinny jeans version of the tactical pants really kills it

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
Originally posted by Oldrider:
Shooting at crayon-drawn targets is all well and fine. Shooting at someone who shoots back is a little different.

Stuff like this bunch makes me look at my two sons proudly. Neither would be caught up in such stupidity.

I saw a lot of missing...Even up close.

That miss will hit someone...

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post