SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gun toting commies show up in Phoenix
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun toting commies show up in Phoenix Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Makes me think of that British word for cigarettes.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ryan81986 - so the 2 ARs in your 2nd photo are airsoft too?

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Makes me think of that British word for cigarettes.

Yup, and also perhaps several bundles of twigs tied with twine. Not that there's anything wrong with that Wink

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
It's fine to open carry. Just don't do it anywhere that would be stupid, as in prohibited by law. Or the airport. We already had the one duncetard trying to prove a point.

These kids are misdirected - and will not become old if they push their agenda with violence.

Why do they always look like some group out of a middle east hellhole?

At least the targets will be visually familiar.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I don't want to join the army,
I don't want to go to war,
I'd rather hang around Piccadilly underground,
Livin' off the earnings of a high born lady
I don't want a bayonet up me arse 'ole,
I don't want me bullocks shot away,
I'd rather stay at home, my happy, happy home,
And fornicate me fuckin' life away.

But if I have to fight it's these guys that I want to show up.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
They are well-coiffed, and I simply adore the matching neckerchiefs.

Skinny jeans terrify me!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
I think the boyfriends in the picture need to meet up with some Army vets to show 'em how to use those rifles. Roll Eyes

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
It's the guy with the baseball bat, a picture of Jeffrey Dean Morgan barely sticking out of his left pocket, and a receipt for barbed wire in the right pocket that worries me. He played tee all once and that a high capacity bat.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
For some reason, I just don't feel intimidate by this group:

The guy second from the right looks an awful lot like one of the supporters of the pukes that desecrated the memorial to fallen officers at Denver PD hq. I was in the hallway of the court when they had their first appearance. That guy looked just like one of the guys that was trying to block the tv news cameras from getting video of the assholes. I've got to go through my old photos to see if it's definitely him.

As it is I'd testify that was him in court just going by the photo.

Back to the original thread-fuck them all.

Posts: 1840 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do they think we are going be scared by a group of baristas who probably don't even know how to load those weapons?

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
aren't they just adorable

the fastest way to get killed is to bring an airsoft to a gun fight

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What do you imagine these twigs would if one of them were dropped by a .338 LM?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Revolution? Really? With all of that Airsoft crap? Yeah, Revolution. It's going to look like the tunnel scene from John Wick 2. All you have to do is yell "Are you a vegan?" right before the shooting starts.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colomtn:

Though I live in a conservative dominated area I read the Denver newspaper on-line. From reading the comments on the political articles posted I have come to the conclusion that the GDC have no problem when their guy abuses power because for the time being it is directed at conservatives.

That's kinda the point I was making, but both sides do it. It's not just the liberal commiecrat snowflake etcetera etceteras, plenty of of so-called conservatives are all for increasing the gubmint's power, because for the time being it benefits their agenda, and they get to stick it in the eye of the aforementioned liberal commiecrat snowflake etcetera etceteras.

We need to be careful what kind of power we give the government, because they rarely surrender it, and there's no shortage of amoral slug-apes willing to pervert it, right and left.

quote:
Originally posted by mas4363:
A neighbors son is working in Seattle and told him that a lot of the crazies up there are talking about buying guns for the coming "revolution".

My cousin was saying the same thing, kids at the college suddenly spouting off about needing guns because Trump is going to gas all the trannies on Aurora.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:

The guy towards the center with the dark red jacket is carrying a .22. It's an Armscor model that's made to look sorta like an AK.

The guy next to him with the black/white scarf has a cheap Yugoslavian M48 Mauser.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

The guy towards the center with the dark red jacket is carrying a .22. It's an Armscor model that's made to look sorta like an AK.

The guy next to him with the black/white scarf has a cheap Yugoslavian M48 Mauser.

What does the princess on the far left have?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
What does the princess on the far left have?

You can't make it out in that photo, but there are other photos from that rally where it's more visible.

It's a Soviet Mosin-Nagant M91/30.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The guy to the right, wearing the camo ballcap with upturned bill, has an odd one...

A DP-12, which is a ~$1400 bullpup double-barreled pump shotgun made by Standard Manufacturing. http://www.stdgun.com/dp-12-do...barrel-pump-shotgun/

You can make it out a little better in some other photos, like this one, where he's towards the far left:

And it's prominently displayed on their propaganda table in the photo about halfway down this page:
http://imgur.com/a/xVv0S

posted Hide Post
I have read this three times and searched the innernet for this J.Brown club.

I am too stupid to understand what they do , or makes sense of any of it.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing worse than a bunch of commie jackwads with more rights than I have in my state.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post