SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone see a problem here
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone see a problem here Login/Join 
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
Damn. I just keep staring at that dead tree in the background...

I'm glad I wasn't he only one doing that.

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Did the guy who put in on say something about liking french fried potaters?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Did the guy who put in on say something about liking french fried potaters?
HAHA. No they were all great guys and did an excellent job with all the trees. Gutters not so much.

Posts: 3915 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig2392:
Someone knocked it down and put it back upside down. Big Grin

Seems to me that would be the simple fix. Should be able to just flip it.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Yes, vague thread title?

+1

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Were there no downspout strap remnants hanging off the side of the house to clue in the re-installers?

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
I don't think the water will care very much.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
It looks like heck and isn’t the way I’d do it. One could probably do it that way without a ladder, but You’d think tree guys would have lots of ladders, a man lift, or both. On the positive side, by the time any rainwater hits the S curve it will be flying and would likely blow any leaves or anything else right through. On the minus side, not being secured to the house the wind will probably rip it off before it ever rains. Wink

Posts: 6918 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post