SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kansas City drive by - caught in the crossfire.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Kansas City drive by - caught in the crossfire. Login/Join 
Big Stack
posted
This would be a holy shit moment if you're in the Oldsmobuick. I thought they were toast. But they weren't the target.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/aSmp3fD9Dak

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Time for the Kansas City shuffle...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
"it's almost as if they've done this before"

Priceless.

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
I saw that on the local news.

Looks like one of the guys was using a PLR-16. Im surprised the people in the car wasnt hurt.

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Report This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
why the big baby's !!!! they could of gotten in the left hand lane and been closer!!!

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Notice the bullets hitting the ground in the left lane? If those morons knew how to aim a gun they might hurt someone.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arfmel,

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
"Their not sure why these drive-bys keep happening"

I'm sure why. Cause you won't put the assholes in jail and keep them there. Cause you have beat down your police force and demoralized the very people who keep shit like this off the streets.

I'm sure they were "good, quite boys" on their way to church or to grandmas house Roll Eyes

Posts: 728 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sauer Kraut:

I'm sure why. Cause you won't put the assholes in jail and keep them there. Cause you have beat down your police force and demoralized the very people who keep shit like this off the streets.

I'm sure they were "good, quite boys" on their way to church or to grandmas house Roll Eyes

nailed it...

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:

Looks like one of the guys was using a PLR-16. Im surprised the people in the car wasnt hurt.

All I can really see is the gun from the driver side rear seat. Pretty sure it's not a PLR, looks like one of the AK pistols (Draco, M92, etc.).

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Report This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alptraum:
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:

All I can really see is the gun from the driver side rear seat. Pretty sure it's not a PLR, looks like one of the AK pistols (Draco, M92, etc.).

Its all black. I dont see any wood on it. Look at channel 41 coverage on it. Clearer video.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local...-on-personal-dashcam

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Report This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Notice the bullets hitting the ground in the left lane? If those morons knew how to aim a gun they might hurt someone.

One of the first things I thought when I watched.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This was on our local news last night, they said the car in the left lane wasn't the target, a car off the far side of the road was. No one in that car was hit either.

Again proving that the safest place in a drive by is right in front of the shooter

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
This was on our local news last night, they said the car in the left lane wasn't the target, a car off the far side of the road was. No one in that car was hit either.

Again proving that the safest place in a drive by is right in front of the shooter

Yeah, that info was provided in the video in the OP.

Pretty insane. I wonder if I were in that car if I would've pulled and returned fire...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
Thug losers driving late model Nissan Rogue and they're likely too stupid to change license plates. Why haven't they caught up to them yet?

Also, when the video starts rolling, a dark colored Rogue drives by the other way first. Probably the same one filled with section-8 losers that made a U-turn. Both Rogue also appear to have their sun visor down.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I too saw the slugs striking the pavement and at first thought they were passing through the Oldsmobuick.
My takeway:
These animals care nothing about who may be in the way when they decide to shoot.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sauer Kraut:

Because they can get away with it. No firearm enhancement sentences. Suspended sentences. Probation. Youthful Offender Act.

Let's have some more midnight basketball, that'll solve all the problems....... Roll Eyes

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Report This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsd1220:
Thug losers driving late model Nissan Rogue and they're likely too stupid to change license plates. Why haven't they caught up to them yet?

Because it's stolen.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Report This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
"Investigators say they're not sure why these drive bys keep happening".

Gee... Me neither. or.. Maaaaaybe it's because when they are caught, we don't execute every motherfucking last one of them.

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Report This Post