SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Guess where I am.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guess where I am. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Damn lawyers. I was in Loudoun.

Yeah, I really like a clean car. I don't even drive it, I just spend my time washing it. Whenever it stops raining I'm going to towel her off so she doesn't get any unsightly water spots.

I even cleaned the inside of my wheels this time around, no one but me will ever notice, but I think it looks better.

Wrong blue, but she sure looks good next to the flag.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20809 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
Trump National Gold Club

Golf Club

Maybe the pole distracted him.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3848 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Trump National Gold Club

Yep, just decided to swing by and take a picture with my freshly washed car. Not even playing golf.

For those that answered Loudoun you'd be half correct. Depends what hole, course is in Fairfax and Loudoun counties.

The NRA could have bought that property and had one huge shooting facility. Back then, the farm sold for less than $4K an acre.

Do you need a pass to get in? I always wanted to check it out.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Trump National Gold Club

Yep, just decided to swing by and take a picture with my freshly washed car. Not even playing golf.

For those that answered Loudoun you'd be half correct. Depends what hole, course is in Fairfax and Loudoun counties.

The NRA could have bought that property and had one huge shooting facility. Back then, the farm sold for less than $4K an acre.

Do you need a pass to get in? I always wanted to check it out.

I didn't go into the clubhouse. Just looking for somewhere to take pic with sign in background. Didn't find a safe spot to do that so I pulled up next to the fountain instead.

We use to go party on the Golf course after-hours when I was in high school, I don't think it was Trump property at the time.

Did get another good pic by the side of the road with course in background.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20809 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post