SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Guess where I am.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guess where I am. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
I'm not traveling, this is near my house.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20804 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Oh my gosh! That's your back yard???? Eek

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I'm not traveling

Are you at the unsovereign citizen memorial?

Posts: 1058 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Standing behind the camera?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30640 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Earth. What do I win?

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3960 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Loudoun County, Virginia.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder what membership costs there...

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Loudoun County, Virginia.

=================
Looks like we have a winner ! Big Grin

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fountain park on Allen Mills Blvd?

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Remember, no matter where you go... there you are.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Trump National Gold Club

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6722 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
You are at home posting pictures on the internet.

Are you through the break in period yet?

Posts: 10900 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
At the cemetery where the hopes of fans of the Washington Nationals have gone.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Earth, Loudoun Co. VA, behind the camera, in front of the flag and your car. About as specific as can be. Smile

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
Trump National Gold Club

Golf Club

Posts: 17879 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
You done went the wrong way in a round about.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump National Gold Club

Yep, just decided to swing by and take a picture with my freshly washed car. Not even playing golf.

For those that answered Loudoun you'd be half correct. Depends what hole, course is in Fairfax and Loudoun counties.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20804 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
You must have washed it really well, because now it's raining like crazy in Prince William.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
You must have washed it really well, because now it's raining like crazy in Prince William.

I do it every Saturday either way. It's covered in water and leaves now. It was really shiny for 12 hours though. I really wish I had a garage.

Mirror like shiny.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Trump National Golf Club

Yep, just decided to swing by and take a picture with my freshly washed car. Not even playing golf.
For those that answered Loudoun you'd be half correct. Depends what hole, course is in Fairfax and Loudoun counties.

But the question was:
"Guess where I am."
Were YOU half in two counties when the picture was taken?
Big Grin
BTW: The car looks great!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24050 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post