SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A first for me today as far as elections go.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A first for me today as far as elections go. Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I have voted in almost every election since I was 18.

Today I was the first person on the first day of early voting in my precinct/voting location. That was kinda cool. Ok cool to me. Don’t harsh my buzz. Big Grin

We wanted Democrats in the senate right????? I’m pretty sure I got that right. Wink

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
not a fan of "early voting", gives someone more of a chance to conduct some fraud....

I think it should be ONE DAY. If you are gonna be outta town then cast a provisional or mail in ballot and it get's held until voting day and then signature is compared to your card in your district....

I voted by mail when I was in the service, I missed a big vote in NOV of 2014 but I was in the hospital and didn't have a choice.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I early voted last Friday BECAUSE I think early voting IS the safest of all voting.

I would not want to show up at the polls on election day and find out "I" have already voted by absentee ballot.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post