SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What kind of dreams do you have at night?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What kind of dreams do you have at night? Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I don’t know. I can just vaguely remember snippets of them.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8815 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Strangest dream I ever had. My wife and her deceased mother were sitting at a table. I walk into the room and start talking to them. All of the sudden I say to my wife "How can I be talking to your mother? She is deceased." Then I say (still dreaming and not awake) "Must be I am in a dream. That's the only way I could talk to her." I realized while I was dreaming - that I was dreaming, and said so. Always thought that was pretty weird.

Posts: 1034 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^Called "lucid dreaming" if you weren't already aware. I've had them, rarely.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16248 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
As I expected, there's been several mentions of the ineffective weapon dream. Usually involving a firearm that fails in some way at a critical moment, this is a very common dream. Google it, you'll be surprised.

I've mentioned this one before. Not sure what it means or why it's so common. Maybe it speaks to latent fears of personal impotence and powerlessness? Psych crap like that.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16248 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post