Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shepard Smith Login/Join 
posted
Why does Fox tolerate the liberal shitbag? He is obviously an anti-Trumper

Posts: 22 | Location: Pittsburgh  | Registered: October 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
He lusts for Don Jr.
That said Fox want's a controversial host for "Fair and Balanced" along with Juan Williams
I listen to Hannity at that time.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
It spins you up - that’s why!

Turn the channel or go onto YouTube and watch something substantial. Content is getting better all the time. Lots of good conservative and libertarian thoughts/discussions online.

You’re in crontrol of what your mind consumes - don’t take the hyperbolic bait of cable snooze!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm amazed they keep wheeling Geraldo out every now and then, even with Ailes gone........

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My box is set to auto tune to fox business or OAN every day at 3pm just in case i leave the channel on FNC and am not near it. I don't even want to hear a second's worth of commentary from that fairy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I miss Alan Colmes.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BGULL:
I'm amazed they keep wheeling Geraldo out every now and then, even with Ailes gone........

I'd take Geraldo any day of the week over Juan.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alex, I'll take current media for $100.

A. "It's Fox News with Shepard Smith."

Q. What phrase guarantees Sigmund will change the channel or turn off the TV?

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Darn. I opened this hoping they had fired the jackass.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23251 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I wont watch or listen to that smarmy half a sissy. Hopefully, his ratings reflect badly on him. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If he is on I ain’t.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I remember his coverage during Katrina. I think he actually started crying.

I don't watch him...never have.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by BGULL:

I'd take Geraldo any day of the week over Juan.
Juan is supremely irritating to listen to.

It almost sounds like he just the stuff he does to provoke the other hosts on the Five. Because I can't see how he can believe most of the stuff he says. Very little of it makes any logical sense.

I can't stand Smith at all.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
Alex, I'll take current media for $100.

A. "It's Fox News with Shepard Smith."

Q. What phrase guarantees Sigmund will change the channel or turn off the TV?

You forgot to phrase your answer in the form of a question, says Alex Trebeck.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
I remember his coverage during Katrina. I think he actually started crying.

I don't watch him...never have.

Same here!! That schmuck is a waste of skin, not to mention wasting a spot where a real reporter could be doing a good job of presenting NEWS!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
The last two days I happened to have FNC on I heard 1 minute of his rant on the huge article on Trump and him getting all of that money from his father....nope tv got turned off. Can’t stand the asshole!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Amazing how ya’ll get so fired up about some homosexual you say you don’t watch ... file under things that make you go “Hmmmnnnn ...???”

Perhaps more time watching the Hoover Institute online would help. Where polite and rational debate really occurs; thoughtful analysis where listening and reasonable retorts are normal. Go watch Gen. Jim Mattis explains our newest Defense strategy, which has been updated for the first time in 10 years. Good stuff!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Jolman, how's the fishin' today, babe? They bitin'? Sure looks like it. What are you using for bait? Oh, never mind. I see it.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that Juan is actually a very nice guy. His son is very conservative. Juan is playing his role on Fox

Posts: 22 | Location: Pittsburgh  | Registered: October 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I said:

HOW'S THE FISHIN' TODAY?

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post