SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What 3 Words?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What 3 Words? Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
The 3-word system provides a means of passing a location specification hidden within a text document, just by using the words and having some way to mark (or a rule) which ones they are. Using invisible ink to circle the words (as in the NCIS episode) or having a rule that the 15th word in each paragraph is designated (for example) enables one to specify a location very surreptitiously.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
currently at error.monday.across

But soon I'll be making breakfast over at the corner of zoom.guard.wrong and forget.verse.poet

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
You.Are.Here
No.I'm.Not

Posts: 5755 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
You.Are.Here
No.I'm.Not

There.You.Are

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

I clicked the link and it said I was at "Wyckoff Heights." This some kinda joke? Eek Wink

quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Wyckoff Heights is the default

I know...I was joking. Wink

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Eye.Sea.You

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Bur.Ma.Shave

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
It's. Dead.Jim

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
fight.the.future

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
One.More.Ste...