SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa, conservative protests turn violent as demonstrators throw milkshakes of quick-dry cement at police and onlookers
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Antifa, conservative protests turn violent as demonstrators throw milkshakes of quick-dry cement at police and onlookers Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
Just another day in Portland, it seems. Getting to be THE hub for Antifa clowns. One of these days shit's really gonna hit the fan.

At least three people were arrested by Portland, Ore., police, and several others were injured, during several Antifa demonstrations that took place in downtown Portland on Sunday, police said.

The demonstrations involved leftist groups and those such as the Proud Boys, a neo-fascist organization that admits only men and is notorious for street fights and the "HimToo Movement," a movement against false rape allegations organized by conservative activist Haley Adams, as well as counter-protestors such as the Rose City Antifa.

Demonstrators got violent, with some throwing milkshakes mixed with quick-drying cement, raw eggs and pepper spray at others, and the gatherings were deemed "civil disturbance and unlawful assembly" by the Portland PD. The disturbances were thought to involve both sides.

Gage Halupowski, 23, was charged with multiple counts of assault including on a public safety officer. James K. Stocks, 21, was charged with harassment, and Maria C. Dehart, 23, was charged with disorderly conduct and harassment.

"During today's events, there were multiple assaults reported, as well as projectiles thrown at demonstrators and officers," the police said in a statement. "There were also reports of pepper spray and bear spray being used by people in the crowd. Officers deployed pepper spray during the incident. There were reports of individuals throwing "milkshakes" with a substance mixed in that was similar to a quick-drying cement. One subject was arrested for throwing a substance during the incident."

Portland Fire Medics were embedded with the Portland Police Bureau members and treated eight people, including three police officers during the even, police said.

"Three community members received treatment at area hospitals after they were assaulted with weapons. Two officers were pepper-sprayed during the incident and were treated. Another officer was punched in the arm by a demonstrator and sustained non-life threatening injury. Another officer sustained a non-life threatening head injury from a projectile," the statement said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ant...police-and-onlookers

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What makes the Proud Boys "Neo-fascist" and ANTIFA not?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

The reporter’s politics.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

That they are right wing. ANTIFA are “Neo-Communist” or “Neo-Totalitarians.”

The both want to put people on trains to a death camps if they get power, they just have different lists.

Posts: 528 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HCM:
quote:

The both want to put people on trains to a death camps if they get power, they just have different lists.

I’m not sure thats what the Proud Boys are about.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Bullshit. The Proud Boys have been completely smeared by the GDC media because they fight back against these "anti"fa pussies.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
These assaults will continue as long as these assholes are allowed to wear masks in public. If your state doesn't have a law against wearing masks that obscure identity in public they should. Mask laws in Florida calmed the KKK right down many years ago.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
these communist pigs need to have their ass kicked

https://reason.com/2019/06/29/...-milkshake-violence/

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
ANTIFA Protests violence against people of color and gays, by attacking an Gay Asian. Keep fighting the good flight ANTIFA. Roll Eyes

#DeportANTIFA

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Funny how most of these antifa attacks happen in leftist controlled areas where they appear to have protected species status.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
quote:

The reporter’s politics.

Bingo

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I don't know anything about Proud Boys, but if they are fascist, they are definitely left wing.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
quote:
quote:

Bullshit. The Proud Boys have been completely smeared by the GDC media because they fight back against these "anti"fa pussies.

I'm pretty sure they're my enemy's enemy, which for the moment works pretty well.

I'm not at all sure that they're my friend.

Posts: 2459 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
The Proud Boys aren’t racists, you’re an idiot if you think they are.

They’re a bunch of white guys who are tired of the left’s bullshit and counter protest/troll the opposition.

If you believe otherwise, you are misinformed.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
The Proud Boys aren’t racists, you’re an idiot if you think they are..

I can't tell if you're replying to me specifically.

If an ignorant, racist shithead affiliates with Keystone United or the AC SKins and does ignorant, racist shithead things, but then "disassociates" with the Skins and starts associating with Proud Boys: Are they still ignorant, racist, shitheads?

Well, maybe. Or maybe not. Guess it depends?

These aren't hypotheticals, so I'm wary of broad-brushing and saying "The Proud Boys aren't racists." Some assuredly aren't. Maybe most aren't. I think "all" is a stretch.

Posts: 2459 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Here's the thing, gents.

The media gets it wrong most of the time. The media, even Fox, plays word games that allow the ready to draw an opinion based upon facts not presented.

I KNOW that Antifa is a bunch of asshats that in free America they would get their little asses stomped into oblivion. I KNOW the folks doing it would be every day American's who don't want to put up with their shit. I KNOW that the MSM will label those folks as a bunch of white neo something or other, or Nazis, or KKK members. It's hard for the media to defend antifa if the headlines read "Common folks quell antifa riot". To make it work, it has to imply that antifa is fighting the Nazi's.

Based upon what I know, until I find out otherwise that the Proud Boys are the Hitler youth, they get a pass from me from judgement.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Man, a 240B could do some work clearing out the trash on that street...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Andy Ngo hospitalized.

https://youtu.be/5gSGsaJ24wo

Sorry i am on my cell and don't have a way to imbed.

Sat down at my cpu to edit Roller derby pics, embeded the vid for everyone.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DSgrouse,

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kudo's to the LEO's in Portland who have to put up with nonsense with minimal (if any) authority to really do anything other than take it on the chin.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Here's the thing, gents.

The media gets it wrong most of the time. The media, even Fox, plays word games that allow the ready to draw an opinion based upon facts not presented.

I KNOW that Antifa is a bunch of asshats that in free America they would get their little asses stomped into oblivion. I KNOW the folks doing it would be every day American's who don't want to put up with their shit. I KNOW that the MSM will label those folks as a bunch of white neo something or other, or Nazis, or KKK members. It's hard for the media to defend antifa if the headlines read "Common folks quell antifa riot". To make it work, it has to imply that antifa is fighting the Nazi's.

Based upon what I know, until I find out otherwise that the Proud Boys are the Hitler youth, they get a pass from me from judgement.

This X 1000. People better get their heads out of the sand.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post