SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa, conservative protests turn violent as demonstrators throw milkshakes of quick-dry cement at police and onlookers
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Antifa, conservative protests turn violent as demonstrators throw milkshakes of quick-dry cement at police and onlookers Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
From the Babylon Bee (satire): Big Grin

PORTLAND, OR—A member of Antifa, Dustin Day, injured himself over the weekend while attempting to punch a nazi he spotted.

“So I had my mask on and was ready to fight any nazis that came to Portland -- because I guess the city is full of them -- and then I saw one,” explained Day. “You could tell from just one look at the guy that he was a crazed sociopath looking for any excuse to get violent.”
[snip]...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53164 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Also from Babylon Bee:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
checkout his shirt Big Grin

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting backstory and what's happening in Portland.

Oakland/Berkeley is very similar to Portland, rampant extreme leftest, seething with hate, convinced there's Nazi's and right-wing extremists around every corner.

Gay, Asian, child of immigrants, journalist, assaulted by leftest-supporting protestors during Gay Pride month Roll Eyes can't make this shit up.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Apparently the fascists in Portland had another get together. Looks like they weren't just up against the Portland police this time.

"VIDEO. Antifa Goons Get Thrashed By Federal Protective Service As They Attack An ICE Facility"

Yesterday, a couple of thousand people showed up in Portland for the Climate Strike. This was a coordinated worldwide event in which the least educated and most credulous among us demanded that the rest of us join them in moving society back to the Stone Age. [Every once in a while I muse over just how few of the Michael Mann types would survive in the society they are trying to create where there would be no major income streams of grant money, they would have to actually work to survive, and we might be inclined to hunt them for sport.]

As you know, you can’t have a demonstration in Portland without antifa or bloc or whatever they are calling themselves. So, naturally, they set out to attack the DHS/ICE facility in Portland. That’s when they found out that they weren’t opposed by Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler’s ineffectual and anarchist-sympathetic police force but by people who took their duties and responsibilities seriously.

It is really a shame that no one has yet identified the noxious little toad who appears at 0:23 because it would be a service to the nation to treat him the way that CNN treats a meme maker.

Not surprisingly, these clowns are major league p***ies when they aren’t hitting people from behind with bicycle locks

What sniveling little b****es they are.

If more police forces aggressively confronted this nonsense…and more prosecutors took this nascent terrorism seriously and started charging felonies…this crap would cease. As it is, it is pretty inevitable that eventually one of these clashes is going to turn deadly and leave some of these cretins dead and we’ll have to pretend that we are sad or something.

My favorite line: "As it is, it is pretty inevitable that eventually one of these clashes is going to turn deadly and leave some of these cretins dead and we’ll have to pretend that we are sad or something." Smile

Accountability. Until we have it in society, nothing will change. This goes from the lowest antifa trash bag to the highest traitor in the coup against the president.

https://www.redstate.com/strei...-attack-ice-facility

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Where was the “thrashing”?

Not nearly enough antifa shit-filled heads were busted in that video to suit me.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great article with great videos.

While most LEO's looked federal, I saw one with a back patch "Portland Police." Don't tell the dipshit mayor!

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

Not nearly enough antifa shit-filled heads were busted in that video to suit me.

One of the many great comments after this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...6Dg&feature=youtu.be

"I'm usually not for police brutality...but I'm willing to make exceptions."

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah the beta boy in gray with FFWC (appearing at 1:07) needed a beat down. Mouthing off to the black cop then he about shits himself when another cop runs up on him.

Little bitch.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nothing says 'badass' like putting your hands on your hips like your grandma.

Posts: 107486 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
"Fuck you, pig"
"Shut the fuck up"

WOW! And RIGHT IN HIS FACE!! Eek If my mother had found out that I spoke to an officer of the law in that manner, first she would have beaten my ass for using foul language and then she would have beaten my ass again for speaking to an officer like that. IOW, it would have been an ass beating I would have never forgetten.

Dayum...there is NO WAY I could do the job of law enforcement without being in the Captain's office every other day because I smacked some shit-head punk in the mouth with the butt-end of my flashlight. NO. WAY.

This guy in the comments, Mr. P, summed it up pretty well:
quote:
"The kid who is cussing out the cop, his Dad must be real proud of him for the type of worthless piece of shit he created with his sperm."

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
"Accountability. Until we have it in society, nothing will change. This goes from the lowest antifa trash bag to the highest traitor in the coup against the president."

...Right mbinky, and it should take days rather than years.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Dayum...there is NO WAY I could do the job of law enforcement without being in the Captain's office every other day because I smacked some shit-head punk in the mouth with the butt-end of my flashlight. NO. WAY.
I'm with you one hundred percent. That kind of brazen defiance of the law makes me see red. I'd pay cash money to see that little bastard knocked the fuck out. Things need to change. Maybe they will. Once we get to a certain point in this country, and Portland or no, maybe they just will. I long to see it.

Posts: 107486 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
That little shit at the 23 second mark needs a rifle butt in his mouth.

I've never seen little shits like this Portland bunch where I live. IF they came here, OKC Police would kick their asses. And us locals would support the Police 100%.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

I've never seen little shits like this Portland bunch where I live. IF they came here, OKC Police would kick their asses. And us locals would support the Police 100%.

As in a lot of places in this country.

There’s a reason they operate where they do.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

A "class traitor scumbag" police officer instructed him to "Go back the other way child"

Words hurt! Smile

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4571 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:

As in a lot of places in this country.

There’s a reason they operate where they do.

Exactly this. Leftist safe havens are the only places you’ll see these cowards acting the way they do.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

There's a bunch at every high school. Go to your local coffee shop, artist collective and college campus, they're there. I'm sure Norman, Stillwater and Tulsa has a contingent itching to tell big oil their thoughts about their business Roll Eyes

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post