SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa, conservative protests turn violent as demonstrators throw milkshakes of quick-dry cement at police and onlookers
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Antifa, conservative protests turn violent as demonstrators throw milkshakes of quick-dry cement at police and onlookers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
What good is a law prohibiting wearing a mask in public when the authorities are blocked from enforcing existing laws - including violent assault.

This would never be enforced in Portland.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
AntiFa is the Dems Terror Wing replacement of their old Klan allies.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news..._campaign=benshapiro

Lawyer For Journalist Beaten During Portland Riot Posts Brutal Message To Antifa

Around 12:30 a.m. on Monday morning, Harmeet K. Dhillon, a lawyer representing journalist Andy Ngo, warned far-left criminal Antifa members that she plans on suing them “into oblivion.”

“Goodnight everyone except Antifa criminals who I plan to sue into oblivion and then sow salt into their yoga studios and avocado toast stands until nothing grows there, not even the glimmer of a violent criminal conspiracy aided by the effete impotence of a cowed city government,” Dhillon wrote.

Ngo was viciously assaulted on Saturday afternoon while he was covering Antifa protesters. In a video posted online, the journalist was kicked, punched, and had milkshakes thrown on him by the left-wing thugs. According to Portland Police, some of the milkshakes being tossed by Antifa reportedly contained quick-dry cement.

Soon after the attack, Dhillon informed the public that Ngo “is being admitted to the hospital overnight as a result of a brain bleed.”

“You sick ‘journalists’ and other hacks gloating about this should be ashamed,” she added. “As for the rest, please pray for [Andy Ngo] who we need back in health — brave man!”

Later that night, the lawyer said the Quillette editor “has been cleared to leave the hospital.”

“He’ll have more to say in coming days about what happened to him & others yesterday in Portland,” Dhillon promised. “He is very thankful for the overwhelming support from decent people, especially [Michelle Malkin] & donors.”

Malkin, a conservative commentator and investigative journalist, set up a GoFundMe account for Ngo in the wake of the attack; as of Monday morning, over $135,000 has been raised.

Dhillon has been at the forefront in high-profile cases concerning political bias. For example, the entrepreneur’s firm is representing former Google engineer James Damore, who was fired after penning an internal memo addressing diversity at the company, specifically in relation to intrinsic differences between the sexes. Damore is suing the tech giant for alleged discrimination against conservatives, whites, and males, The Daily Wire’s Emily Zanotti previously reported. In the suit, Damore claims “employees who expressed views deviating from the majority view at Google on political subjects raised in the workplace and relevant to Google’s employment policies and its business, such as ‘diversity’ hiring policies, ‘bias sensitivity,’ or ‘social justice,’ were/are singled out, mistreated, and systematically punished and terminated from Google, in violation of their legal rights.” The case is still ongoing.

In addition to the potential lawsuit by Dhillon, at least three Antifa activists were arrested during the violent demonstrations, though it’s unclear if any if any of the arrests were made in connection to Ngo’s assault.

According to Fox 12 Oregon, two females and one male, all of whom are in their early 20s, were cuffed and charged:

Gage Halupowski, 23, on charges of second-degree assault and assault on a public safety officer.

James K. Stocks, 21, on the charge of harassment.

Maria C. Dehart, 23, on the charge of second-degree disorderly conduct and harassment.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
I remember when the Nazi's near Hayden Lake ID were sued into oblivion - you never heard of them again...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3924 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
AntiFa is the Dems Terror Wing replacement of their old Klan allies.

Yup. Antifa is their unofficial enforcement arm and the FBI is their official one.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the 3 mugshots above, I'm willing to bet at least 1 of the 2 women were not born female. Never heard the name Gage, and forgive me if I'm wrong or insulting to a member here, but the name sounds quite manly.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I hope during the Discovery process, we learn who is being paid by whom.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Boston:
In the 3 mugshots above, I'm willing to bet at least 1 of the 2 women were not born female. Never heard the name Gage, and forgive me if I'm wrong or insulting to a member here, but the name sounds quite manly.

You are almost 3 for 3.

Gage is the guy in the middle.
James is the guy on the right.
Maria is the guy on the left.

FWIW, I went to school with a guy named Gage. His given name.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gage is the guy in the middle.

Pronounced Gaggy?

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, in addition to the 'OK' hand signal being a covert 'far right' code sign, now the left thinks that 'Molon Labe' is a prominent slogan of 'fascism'. Roll Eyes
https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.0fd59914b9c0

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Damn straight.

And Mayor Wheeler needs a serious attitude adjustment. By allowing Antifa absolute free rein.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Hey guys, in addition to the 'OK' hand signal being a covert 'far right' code sign, now the left thinks that 'Molon Labe' is a prominent slogan of 'fascism'. Roll Eyes

they probably won't like my handel
live free or die
@molon_labe1

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.dailywire.com/news..._campaign=benshapiro

Lawyer For Journalist Beaten During Portland Riot Posts Brutal Message To Antifa

Around 12:30 a.m. on Monday morning, Harmeet K. Dhillon, a lawyer representing journalist Andy Ngo, warned far-left criminal Antifa members that she plans on suing them “into oblivion.”

“Goodnight everyone except Antifa criminals who I plan to sue into oblivion and then sow salt into their yoga studios and avocado toast stands until nothing grows there, not even the glimmer of a violent criminal conspiracy aided by the effete impotence of a cowed city government,” Dhillon wrote.

Ngo was viciously assaulted on Saturday afternoon while he was covering Antifa protesters. In a video posted online, the journalist was kicked, punched, and had milkshakes thrown on him by the left-wing thugs. According to Portland Police, some of the milkshakes being tossed by Antifa reportedly contained quick-dry cement.

Soon after the attack, Dhillon informed the public that Ngo “is being admitted to the hospital overnight as a result of a brain bleed.”

“You sick ‘journalists’ and other hacks gloating about this should be ashamed,” she added. “As for the rest, please pray for [Andy Ngo] who we need back in health — brave man!”

Later that night, the lawyer said the Quillette editor “has been cleared to leave the hospital.”

“He’ll have more to say in coming days about what happened to him & others yesterday in Portland,” Dhillon promised. “He is very thankful for the overwhelming support from decent people, especially [Michelle Malkin] & donors.”

Malkin, a conservative commentator and investigative journalist, set up a GoFundMe account for Ngo in the wake of the attack; as of Monday morning, over $135,000 has been raised.

Dhillon has been at the forefront in high-profile cases concerning political bias. For example, the entrepreneur’s firm is representing former Google engineer James Damore, who was fired after penning an internal memo addressing diversity at the company, specifically in relation to intrinsic differences between the sexes. Damore is suing the tech giant for alleged discrimination against conservatives, whites, and males, The Daily Wire’s Emily Zanotti previously reported. In the suit, Damore claims “employees who expressed views deviating from the majority view at Google on political subjects raised in the workplace and relevant to Google’s employment policies and its business, such as ‘diversity’ hiring policies, ‘bias sensitivity,’ or ‘social justice,’ were/are singled out, mistreated, and systematically punished and terminated from Google, in violation of their legal rights.” The case is still ongoing.

In addition to the potential lawsuit by Dhillon, at least three Antifa activists were arrested during the violent demonstrations, though it’s unclear if any if any of the arrests were made in connection to Ngo’s assault.

According to Fox 12 Oregon, two females and one male, all of whom are in their early 20s, were cuffed and charged:

Gage Halupowski, 23, on charges of second-degree assault and assault on a public safety officer.

James K. Stocks, 21, on the charge of harassment.

Maria C. Dehart, 23, on the charge of second-degree disorderly conduct and harassment.

Some tough looking characters there. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m glad these cretin are not protected around these parts; consequently, you never see them.
If they did come around and engage in assaultive behavior, they would get the ever loving shit stomped out of them.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ That is why it's a mistake for the Proud Boys and others on the right to go to places like Portland-- and Seattle, Berkeley-- to confront Antifa. Here is what they should know: You will be vastly outnumbered, the police will stand and watch as you get beat up, pepper sprayed, concrete milkshaked.

Antifa lives for confrontation. They have no function without it. But don't go to their home turf, for cripes sake. Eventually, they will have to come to you-- in Martinsburg, for example.

Where they will get the ever loving' shit stomped out of them.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Always a hoot how the libs grasp at any and all iconography, slogans or, words, then twist it to be 'proof' that these people are bad.
As for Sparta, like all parts of history, the Spartans had their not so good aspects but, one part the libs can't argue...Spartan women held more power and rights than any other culture in antiquity. Inheritance, speech, political voice, Spartan women were the envy of others through a modern lens.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
https://www.oann.com/medias-no...group-amid-violence/

"OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 9:31 AM PT — Monday, July 1, 2019

The recent attack of a journalist at the hands of ANTIFA is raising questions about how the group was able to operate in the open for so long.

One America’s Alex Salvi takes a look at the media’s effort to normalize the militant group."

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
its time to wake up the sons 0f liberty not for overthrowing the government but fighting the communist antifa

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
What good is a law prohibiting wearing a mask in public when the authorities are blocked from enforcing existing laws - including violent assault.

This would never be enforced in Portland.

You are right that the law is useless if not enforced. But if you have the law and arrest the first idiots who show up with a mask on you have removed the coward's best weapon-anonymity. Suddenly becoming accountable for their actions changes perspective in a hurry.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
From the Babylon Bee (satire): Big Grin

PORTLAND, OR—A member of Antifa, Dustin Day, injured himself over the weekend while attempting to punch a nazi he spotted.

“So I had my mask on and was ready to fight any nazis that came to Portland -- because I guess the city is full of them -- and then I saw one,” explained Day. “You could tell from just one look at the guy that he was a crazed sociopath looking for any excuse to get violent.”

That’s when Day said he ran up and attempted to punch the nazi, but instead his fist hit some sort of “invisible shield.” He then screamed, “Advanced nazi technology!” and ran away.

Further investigation of where Day says he encountered the nazi revealed only a broken mirror hanging on the wall.

This all comes on the heels of three Antifa members looking down into a lake, saying they saw three nazis in the water, and promptly drowning in the confrontation.

Link

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post