SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BLM + ACLU = LOL
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BLM + ACLU = LOL Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Boy, BLM will pick a fight with anyone

Yes - if not the ACLU, who will support them other than other Black supremacists? Not too bright, BLM.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
What is a white, cis, male?

Cis

Wow... That's pretty hardcore fucking stupid

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cis

Typical conservative CIS-male speak. Check your privilege. Your words literally just murdered 7 or more black queer trans people. I hope you're proud of your hate speech.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cis

Typical conservative CIS-male speak. Check your privilege. Your words literally just murdered 7 or more black queer trans people. I hope your proud of your hate speech.

ROFL!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
(Shakes his head) Some people are just too good for this world. (Nods sadly)

quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
I'm 64 now and all my life I have seen Liberalism finally culminate in these schisms as very disparate groups split at the seams. It's like herding cats. It needs a firm authoritarian to keep them in line. Someone in power.

Hmm. Woodrow Wilson, Huey Long, Sam Rayburn, LBJ (the Texas version), Earl Warren, Willie Brown, Wilson Goode, the Daleys of Chicago, the Landrieus of Louisiana, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid....

Yep. It seems like the only thing that can hold them together is the triumph of the will.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post