SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BLM + ACLU = LOL
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BLM + ACLU = LOL Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I love when they eat their own. They helped create that monster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd rate that a 'ROTFLMAO!'

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
It's like a steel cage match with liberal groups.

The winner gets all the rights.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This space is reserved for further comment when the revolution starts.

Smile

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
It's nice to have something fun to read this week. Smile

Posts: 6358 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Liberalism is white supremacy!”

Apparently, 50 years of Progressivism has yielded nothing.

I'm 64 now and all my life I have seen Liberalism finally culminate in these schisms as the very disparate groups split at the seams. It's like herding cats. It needs a firm authoritarian to keep them inline. Someone in power.

Once Braack was gone and Hilary didn't make it, the groups are now fighting for leadership supremacy to get their piece of the power pie(and cash).

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Somebody's confused, and I'm fairly certain it isn't me. Big Grin

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I just want BLM to be honest and admit they are nothing more than pissed off black supremacists. I like the bit about attacking the constitution. It won't work well for them. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
It's wonderful to see rampant and retarded liberalism grow to the point where they are eating their own. Especially, when it's this ironic. I guess BLM was too busy stealing and rioting to read a history book.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Not to defend the American Some Civil Liberties Union, but BLM is "right."

The proponents of their agenda are either unwilling or unable to lift themselves (or believe they are, which amounts to the same thing), so the only solution is to push others down. In their distorted world view, anything that does not accomplish that end is encouraging white supremacy. Thus liberalism, true liberalism, aids white supremacy. QED.

BLM are clearly not liberals. I'm not even certain one could accurately call them leftists, because even leftism promotes a kind of state-enforced economic and social egalitarianism by way of pushing everybody down to the lowest uncommon denominator.

These people want black superiority. I'm sure there's a term for it. Whatever it is, it certainly isn't liberalism. Calling them "liberals," or relating their cause to "liberalism" is actually lending them credibility of which they're undeserving.

Did the ACLU, SPLC and the like create this monster? They most assuredly did, by promoting such ill-conceived ideas as "affirmative action" and every other race-based attempt to "level society" and make up for society's past transgressions. But the monster that has arisen no more resembles the philosophies of those who created it than it does yours or mine.

These people are black fascists.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
What is a white, cis, male?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

Cis

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

If you like your cock, you can keep it.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It is a made up term used by pseudo intellectuals and morons to further their victim mantra and foster their war against penises. (Unless the penis is on a woman, that is ideal to them)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
It's like a steel cage match with liberal groups.

The winner gets all the rights.

When will that be on Pay-per-view?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
This space is reserved for further comment when the revolution starts.

Smile

Do you know if it will be televised?

Idiots.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm enjoying watching them eat each other. Big Grin

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Boy, BLM will pick a fight with anyone

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post