SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Auction Week in Scottsdale AZ - who else is a fan/junkie?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Auction Week in Scottsdale AZ - who else is a fan/junkie? Login/Join 
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy watching, but I only have basic cable so I only get whatever is on discovery.
I want to go, but I really want to go with lots of cash!

Posts: 1696 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
An old friend and I go every year to B-J. It's like the world's largest car show and you see stuff that is usually only in museums. It takes us over a full day to walk the whole thing.

Unfortunately on the TV coverage this year Christie Lee is gone and they have some nasally know nothing in her place.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear:

Unfortunately on the TV coverage this year Christie Lee is gone and they have some nasally know nothing in her place.

Boy, isn't that the truth!!!! Her voice gives me the "willies", and she can't even read a cue card.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
And C8 Corvette VIN #001 just went for $3 million.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11764 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
quote:

Boy, isn't that the truth!!!! Her voice gives me the "willies", and she can't even read a cue card.

You have to wonder how she got that job. Knows nothing, constantly misspeaking, there are so many better choices they could've made.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11764 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
quote:

You have to wonder how she got that job. Knows nothing, constantly misspeaking, there are so many better choices they could've made.

She was introducing a car prior to its going up on the block. Talking about the restoration, she said the car was “put on a ‘rotary’.” What?!? You mean a rotisserie?

Posts: 13253 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
And C8 Corvette VIN #001 just went for $3 million.

I saw that - wow! If that isn't a testament to the hype that car is generating I don't know what is.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post