SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Question about higher gas prices in VA...?...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about higher gas prices in VA...?... Login/Join 
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stiab:
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Just outside Bassett?

Just south of Winchester at Exit 307 on I81. It has been disappointing to watch gas at that station go up significantly in recent months. But I understand now it was a Democrat thing.

If you can drive just a bit further, Costco in Winchester usually has the best price, and good gas to boot.

If you are a member, and use their VISA, it is cheaper still. 4% cash back on gas purchases.

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Dang, those VA prices are high! They are only a buck and a half of so cheaper than gas prices in CA!

Posts: 6909 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I cannot wait to leave VA for SC. Lower gas prices AND no ABC stores.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post