SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help with Changing MS Office language
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with Changing MS Office language Login/Join 
Picture of barndg00
posted
So I recently bought a new laptop. It came with Windows 10, and I also upgraded 2 other laptops and a desktop from Windows 10. I deleted Office from one of the laptops and used that license to install Office 2010 on the new laptop. Everything has worked swimmingly, except on the new laptop, all the office programs open in Spanish! English is the language set on the settings, and on everything else, but all these Office menus are in Spanish! I'm pretty certain I didn't screw up the install on this, and searching on this does not yield any help on changing it back to English, or at least that seems to apply. Please help! This new computer is great, but I can't use office on it in Spanish!

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
English in the settings.

Okay, how about File/Options/Language?
Is English (US default) set to default?
With keyboard enabled and proofing installed?

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
I didn’t actually change anything, but opened Microsoft Office/Microsoft Office 2010 Language preferences, where English (US) was already checked. Closed, since then, seems to be everything is in English. We’ll see if this stays!

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post