SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone else enjoying Jersey Mike's Sub's?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else enjoying Jersey Mike's Sub's? Login/Join 
posted
https://www.jerseymikes.com/

Might be the best Sub's in the Quad Sillies area
they are $2.00 more than Subway ,
but their food makes subway look like Drek.

very good stuff imo

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
#13, Mike's Way. Every visit, which is often.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
https://www.jerseymikes.com/

Might be the best Sub's in the Quad Sillies area
they are $2.00 more than Subway ,
but their food makes subway look like Drek.

very good stuff imo
Yeah, they are pretty good. Not the very best that I've had, but they are certainly in the top ten.

My favorites, in this area, are the made-to-order subs at the deli counter in one of the local Winn-Dixie grocery supermarkets.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tailhook 84:
#13, Mike's Way. Every visit, which is often.

BINGO!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
#7 Mike's Way - (no tomato or onion).

I also like Firehouse Subs.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
They are my favorite place for subs.

#7 or #9, Mike's Way, light on the oil and vinegar please. Cool

Dang it, now I have a hankerin' for one! Smile

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I eat at the original shop in Point Pleasant about once a month. Best subs aroud IMO. I was a little shocked when I saw one near Raleigh, NC many years ago.

It has become a comfort food while traveling. Seems as if you can find them from coast to coast now. It’s a pretty cool story how they started too.

-Jeff

Posts: 170 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
My usual "go-to" sub is from the Ingles Markets deli, but Jersey Mike's is good too.

Posts: 27948 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I had my first Jersey Mike's Sub a few weeks ago while I was in Portland for training. It was okay, but much prefer Jimmy John's.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
#7,#8,#9, #13,#20 so far,
eventually I will get around to the wraps

until we get a http://miraclemiledeli.com/

Mike's will be fine , just fine.

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Jersey mikes is ok. Jimmy Johns Charged me a buck for a small triangle of cheese a few years ago and have not been back since. Firehouse subs is a better value as is most supermarkets deli counter in house subs. Subway = dog food

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CQB60,

Posts: 13810 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Primo hoagies is better in my opinion.

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not a fan. Charged me a buck for a small triangle of cheese a few years ago and have not been back since. Subway = dog food

I give everybody three chances, sometimes it works out , some times it does not,
I can name 7 places in this area that failed all thee chances, but I can name 8 that worked out fine just fine.

Heck I walked out of Jersey Mike's once because they would not turn the blaring radio down.

Now if its way too loud I just ask the manager

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Firehouse subs is a better value as is most supermarkets deli counter in house subs. Subway = dog food

Bingo. Firehouse is tops in my book, the others are not really even close.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
I had my first Jersey Mike's Sub a few weeks ago while I was in Portland for training. It was okay, but much prefer Jimmy John's.

Hmmm. I just tried Jimmy John’s a few weeks ago and was not impressed in the least.

I guess I have to hunt for Jersey Mike now.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Jersey Mike's is the only sub shop outside of the northeast that has even come close to back home. I tried Firehouse once. Once. Never again.

If I can't be back home to get a good submarine sandwich, Jersey Mike's it is.

On a side note, one of the things I always loved about getting a sandwich at a shop vice making it at home was the mayo. I guess most places use "heavy" mayonnaise and it tastes much better to me. I looked around to buy it but it seems like it is only sold in bulk sized containers.

My favorite sandwich is roast beef, extra mayo, pickles, and red hots. Delicious!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
I like Jersey Mikes for a healthy alternative when out and about. I do like firehouse better, but JM is closer.

Can't stand Jimmy John's. Always disappointed there.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Jersey Mike's is the only sub shop outside of the northeast that has even come close to back home. I tried Firehouse once. Once. Never again.

FIREHOUSE is great here (as is Jersey Mikes), in fact just had lunch there, pretty damn good!

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I miss Quiznos.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeeperxd:
Primo hoagies is better in my opinion.

Agree. They are a buck or three more $, but I like them over JM's.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post