SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In today's edition of "You're not too bright, are ya?"...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In today's edition of "You're not too bright, are ya?"... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
...this guy.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...ones-police-say.html

Coachella revelers used the “Find My iPhone” app to track down an alleged phone thief during the festival over the weekend, California police said.

The music fans followed Reinaldo De Jesus Henao around the grounds until he was detained by security workers at the event, Indio police said. Police said they found more than 100 cellphones in Henao’s backpack.

“A bunch of people activated their ‘find my phone’ and pointed at, ‘Hey, it’s that guy, my phone, my dot, it’s moving with that guy,’ ” Indio police Sgt. Dan Marshall said

Henao, 36, of New York, was arrested on suspicion of grand theft and possession of stolen property, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Police said several phones were returned and the others were left at the lost and found.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107489 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Great story and ending. Too bad he won't have a hand chopped off.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Great story and ending. Too bad he won't have a hand chopped off.

Chop lower. Prevent breeding.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31426 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Doesn't look like very much of him is de Jesus..

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you hear me now?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Hey...well done Jesus, after all..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
My son worked in an Apple store for several years. Once in awhile an iphone would get stolen but they almost always found them. He also helped recover a stolen laptop. The owner came into the store because he received an email that indicated his stolen laptop was going to be worked on at my son's store. When the laptop came in my son told the person that brought it in he needed to work on it in the back a few minutes. He went back and called the pd and they came in and got the guy.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
To think, all he had to do was turn them off.....

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Surefire:
To think, all he had to do was turn them off.....

Read the thread title. He wasn't very bright. In other news, I wonder what his citizenship is. But we shouldn't ask that because it might offend them.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope chop higher, say right below the chin, solves both problems!

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
"Scourge" best describes this man and members of his chosen profession. They're like a disease or insect infestation.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Too bad they didn't stomp his guts out, piece of shit.

Posts: 13092 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Too bad they didn't stomp his guts out, piece of shit.
Yep, I was a bit disappointed in the lack of a paragraph describing the epic beat down this guy got by police and the crowd.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm why SigForum can't
have nice things
Picture of Thayer
posted Hide Post
Should have been arrested for impersonating a human being.

Posts: 9817 | Location: Heart of the Ozarks  | Registered: June 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post