SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For you guys that couldn't get your hands on Nintendo classic edition
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For you guys that couldn't get your hands on Nintendo classic edition Login/Join 
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
Didja see my Raspberry Pi arcade I made?

I have a coworker who was describing the other day just how he was going to do that, but I'm not sure his rig will be as fancy/authentic as yours!

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna make a SECOND one! Big Grin

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there a list of the games that are on it????

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I just ordered me one. Thanks for the heads up!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:

Cool! I worked in several arcades as a tech. I fixed CRTs, pinball machines, logic boards, basketball games, driving game controls-you name it. Was fun but the pay sucked.

I need to build something like that for shitzengiggle

Posts: 5098 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:

Can you post details when you do that? I'm curious how this is done.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pantera1994
posted Hide Post
I was one of the lucky ones who picked up a NES Classic the day it came out. I played it for a few hours and said screw it. It's cool and all but I still have my original NES. The Classic is a neat collectable, but for what the scalpers want for one you could easily pick up an original NES and a handful of your favorite games. The SNES Classic will fall under the same category. I wouldn't bother trying to get one if you have access to an original SNES. They are still available for less than what the SNES Classic will run you.

Posts: 1306 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post