SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I was not prepared for this: CZ Scorpion Tactical Unicorn
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I was not prepared for this: CZ Scorpion Tactical Unicorn Login/Join 
Picture of caneau
posted

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Well, that beats the Hello Kitty AK-47! Big Grin

I wonder if it is owned by a "brony." (These are grown men who play with My Little Pony toys.) It doesn't really have the MLP look, though.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My grand daughter would buy that in a heartbeat if she had the money. She is a anything Unicorn LOVER.....Seriously. She loves everything Unicorn....

Oh - Forgot to mention....She is only five so if she still feels this way when she is 15 I will have to buy her one...Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
That....is.....amazing......

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Somebody plays too much call of duty...That looks like someone’s version of the unicorn camo on the gks from black ops 4.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: buddy357,

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is ??????????????!

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That needs to be in the next Deadpool movie

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Is that Unicorn....farting rainbows???

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I don't see it on California's Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale. The SIGforumites in CA are SOL.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Definitive answer to the Evil Black Rifle!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
It is Deadpool's weapon of choice.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Didn't Bloomberg ban those in NYC?

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc H.:
Is that Unicorn....farting rainbows???

Yes. Yes it is.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im trying real hard (and failing) to not think that’s awesome. Big Grin

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Very cool. I want the Pegasus tactical edition Razz

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting?
Guess it beats an orange tip on the barrel?
Attractive nuisance to kids?

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mother of God.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone please pass the eye bleach

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
You could hide that in a toy box in plain site.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Well, at least the bad guy will die laughing!

Posts: 6477 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post