SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Illegal immigrants with sex, robbery convictions among those who evaded capture after Dem mayor's warning
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Illegal immigrants with sex, robbery convictions among those who evaded capture after Dem mayor's warning Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
I imagine this was posted in another thread somewhere - apologies if so! However maybe it bears repeating. That a mayor can be so bold and reckless as to pull a stunt like this is beyond the pale. I'm talking anarchy territory on some levels. And the fact that the same people would happily take away citizen's gun rights is equally irreconcilable. If this isn't what tyranny looks like then I don't know what is.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...-mayors-warning.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
I imagine this was posted in another thread somewhere - apologies if so! However maybe it bears repeating. That a mayor can be so bold and reckless as to pull a stunt like this is beyond the pale. I'm talking anarchy territory on some levels. And the fact that the same people would happily take away citizen's gun rights is equally irreconcilable. If this isn't what tyranny looks like then I don't know what is.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...-mayors-warning.html

But she was only duing her duty as mayor -- to protect the people of Oakland. Wink Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
she needs to be charged with crimes at the federal level, detained, prosecuted and sentenced in very short order as a warning to others

there needs to be a price for stupid

why can't I break the law?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Shit like this is why the 2nd exists. We are pretty close to complete lawlessness in some states.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
in any normal universe she should be tried and found guilty of AT LEAST obstruction of justice. possibly sedition.

california strikes again.

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Twenty years in Federal prison should get the point across.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
But she was only duing her duty as mayor -- to protect the people of Oakland.

You mean the free-range Democrat voting bloc.

posted Hide Post
Why is this not obstruction of justice? If I have inside knowledge, and tip off felons of a police raid, I would expect to be charged.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Shit like this is why the 2nd exists. We are pretty close to complete lawlessness in some states.

Exactly!

For me, the proof-postive example for why the 2A is as relevant today as it was when it was enshrined into the bedrock of our Constitution by way of the BoR, was when the Crimson Kenyan declared at one of his sotu addresses, something to the effect, 'I will legislate with my pen and phone because it is the right thing to do'.

This was further reinforced when 1/2 of the swamp-critter's present stood in adoring subservience, barking and clapping their approval like trained circus seals.

How many 10's and 10's of millions of innocent civilians were murdered by their governments because their governments thought that it 'was the right thing to do'?

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lock that bitch up!

Posts: 270 | Location: NorCal | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Posted this in the Trump thread too:

Trump DOJ sues California over 'interference' with immigration enforcement

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...ion-enforcement.html

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Pelosi slams California ICE raid as 'unjust and cruel,' amid outcry over mayor's tipoff to immigrants

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...f-to-immigrants.html

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
To hell with those idiots! I say if a crime is committed by ANYONE of illegal status, then Madame Mayor Schaaf should be charged with accessory to EVERY ONE of those crimes committed. Oh...and cut off ALL Federal funding. How 'bout we give these Libtards the "schaaf".

Plain and simple...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post