SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please tell me about Green Bay/Kewaunee, WI
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please tell me about Green Bay/Kewaunee, WI Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Your new wardrobe:
Wool pants.
Flannel Shirt.
Swampers.
Stormy Kromer.
And your new favorite store:
Shopko.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
Originally posted by walkinghorse:
They have a football team in Green Bay ...

Number one reason not to move there. Big Grin

Don't be bitter just because Chicago doesn't have one. Cool

Posts: 7266 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Your new wardrobe:
Wool pants.
Flannel Shirt.
Swampers.
Stormy Kromer.
And your new favorite store:
Shopko.

Don’t forget a pair of ‘choppers’. Hey I grew up about 2.5 hours North of Green Bay. Door Co is even below the ‘banana belt’ of the U.P.. If you want some serious Winter check out Houghton, MI.

Still a bit of cool to deal with. I’ll know it’s Spring when I hear the distinctive chatter of the returning Tree Swallows, usually the 1st nice day past April 1st.

Posts: 6158 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I laugh when I read this thread as I graduated from HS in GB. I left shortly thereafter and never looked back. My only brother still lives there and we’ll actually be there for a few days next week as we work our way back to Montana.

I hardly remember ever living there since it’s been 50 years. I just remember being either really cold or suffering in summer humidity.

Good luck with your decision.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post