SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The "Russian Connection" Confirmed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "Russian Connection" Confirmed Login/Join 
posted
But it is not a connection to the Trump campaign. It is a direct connection to the Clinton campaign!

I wonder why no major US News outlet is carrying this ?!??!

http://tass.com/economy/934699

MOSCOW, March 9. /TASS/. Sberbank confirmed the fact of hiring the consultancy of Tony Podesta, the elder brother of John Podesta, who chaired Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, for lobbying its interests in the United States, press service of the Russian credit institution told TASS on Thursday.
"The New York office of Sberbank CIB indeed hired Podesta Group. Engagement of external consultants is part of standard business practices for us," Sberbank said.
According to The Daily Caller, Tony Podesta was proactively lobbying for cancellation of a range of anti-Russian sanctions against the banking sector. In particular, he represented interests of Sberbank and was paid $170,000 for his efforts.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Maybe if Fox runs with this the others will be forced to eventually pick it up. Or at least all the conservative radio people. Talk about it til every one is wondering what is going on.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jerkyjer
posted Hide Post
Anytime the dems complain about Rep behavior, I've found they're just projecting. Whether the Russians or racism-like munchausans (sp) for politics, but still a mental illness.

War Eagle!

Posts: 206 | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What was the date of his hiring? Didn't see it in the news article. Recently or last fall?

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anytime the dems complain about Rep behavior, I've found they're just projecting.

Almost 100% of the time, and once you keep this in mind, it makes understanding what they're really saying much easier.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Anytime the dems complain about Rep behavior, I've found they're just projecting.

Almost 100% of the time, and once you keep this in mind, it makes understanding what they're really saying much easier.

It's like the preacher loudly condemning homosexuals from the pulpit and hanging out with male prostitutes at night.

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
Maybe if Fox runs with this the others will be forced to eventually pick it up. Or at least all the conservative radio people. Talk about it til every one is wondering what is going on.
Wait for the next Trump tweet that will offfer this info while turning the worthless media away from some other fake news issue they're chasing against the Trump administration. The master manipulator has this.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This won't be reported. If it does make the news it will be denied by the Clinton camp in an attempt to implicate a Trump/Putin connection fabricating this news.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArLEOret:
What was the date of his hiring? Didn't see it in the news article. Recently or last fall?

Click the Daily Caller link in the article, the TASS is basically a small news tidbit based on the original article

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03...ons-on-russian-bank/

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
TASS? What is TASS? Some sort of Communist News Network? Oh, wait.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
007 spied on Trump. Was M in on it and approved or was it Daniel Craig?

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

TASS = Reuters of Russia

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
I call Fake News! The guy on the right is Lithuanian

quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

TASS = Reuters of Russia

Ya, I know. Was just taking a well-deserved shot at CNN Wink

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Except I know how liberals will take this news: "Sure, Russia says they hired someone connected with the Clinton campaign. Why are we supposed to believe that when we all know Trump is in Putin's pocket."

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post