SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Islamic hypocracy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Islamic hypocracy Login/Join 
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted
This story does not surprise me one bit.

They are all hypocrites.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40715595

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The royal family of Saudi Arabia, are loaded with drugs booze and perverted sexual activities as soon as they Jet outta the land of Saud. This is well documented.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
The royal family of Saudi Arabia, are loaded with drugs booze and perverted sexual activities as soon as they Jet outta the land of Saud. This is well documented.

theres a website called tag the sponsor. It's pretty raunchy, but it's mostly saudis that partake in everything you're talking about.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
"She said her scarf fell suddenly and the video was taken at that instant by an unknown person."

So, I'm supposed to believe she had her sunglasses on her head under her hijab when it suddenly fell and disappeared completely?

While drinking a beer? Did she lean forward to grab her runaway hijab and her lips fell onto that beer?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Islamic hypocracy

Islamic hypocrisy

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23951 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

60 minutes did a show on Saudi princes before. They don't have movie houses in Saudi but the prince had a movie theater in his house. They also had undercover films of them while on vacation elsewhere.

One noteworthy thing I noticed was he had a severe nervous tic in his eye.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19588 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Islamic hypocracy

Islamic hypocrisy

Oops

It's the law.

posted Hide Post
My best friend flies to a country in northern Europe every summer to guide at a very exclusive fly fishing river for wild Atlantic salmon. It costs 3K per day per person, to fish. Prince Charles flies in to fish this river, along with plenty of other Euro-trash royalty. The lodge is very nice. He tells the story that every year a private jet lands full of Saudi princes with their families, and they fish for a week. Then the women and children get on the jet and fly home. A new jet arrives full of booze, super expensive wine, and high class hookers. The next week is entirely different. Every_summer.

They are all hypocrites.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Islamic hypocracy

Islamic hypocrisy

Or hyper-cracy.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
My best friend flies to a country in northern Europe every summer to guide at a very exclusive fly fishing river for wild Atlantic salmon. It costs 3K per day per person, to fish. Prince Charles flies in to fish this river, along with plenty of other Euro-trash royalty. The lodge is very nice. He tells the story that every year a private jet lands full of Saudi princes with their families, and they fish for a week. Then the women and children get on the jet and fly home. A new jet arrives full of booze, super expensive wine, and high class hookers. The next week is entirely different. Every_summer.

They are all hypocrites.

Hypocrisy is a prominent human trait across all races, and times. I doubt we could live without at least some of it.

That culture recognizes that a man can have 4 wives and as many concubines as he can afford.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Recall a story of some London hotels decide to profit from this. They pointed out that room service charges for booze could instead show stamps being purchased. After that the royalty spend tens of thousands on "stamps."

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
But it is written that alcohol is forbidden!

They are all sleazy MFers.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:

So? Look at all the acts that are forbidden to other religions and cultures.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Mmmm, religion-->. making hypocrites out of everyone since it was invented!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oops

Hypocrisy is easy to misspell.
It rhymes with democracy... but it's spelled different. Wink

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23951 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Oops

Hypocrisy is easy to misspell.
It rhymes with democracy... but it's spelled different. Wink

It's that way to get back at the French for their, ahhh, unique ideas about pronunciation.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:

All true. It just seems more egregious when the hypocrite is especially vehement, as is typically the case with religious fundamentalists. The more judgemental they are, the sweeter it is to have their hypocrisy exposed. An unacceptable percentage of Muslims fall into that category.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Allah cannot see them when they are in the West. Especially in Vegas

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's that way to get back at the French for their, ahhh, unique ideas about pronunciation.

Ahhh...do I recall correctly you're married to a French woman? I hope she didn't hear that. Big Grin

Oh! As to the original topic...
1 I don't care how hip I critical they are..
2 I have other reasons to dislike Islamics.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I agree! I am just commenting on this as the Islamist extremists are SO adamant about enforcing the religious teachings to the general population, including stoning women and cutting off hands etc. Then the elites break all the rules, and party like rock stars..