SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Apple Cider Vinegar anyone?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple Cider Vinegar anyone? Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I make my BBQ sauce with it.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
For years I have used a shot glass full when I had leg cramps .
to be Honest its cold pickle juice,never had heartburn after taking it.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple of years ago I started having trouble with chronic diarrhea. A friend told me about the ACV thing so I tried it. It seems to control the problem pretty well. As long as I drink about a 16 ounce bottle of water with a dose of the ACV in it per day, I do not suffer the diarrhea issues anymore. If I stop drinking it, in a week or so, the diarrhea issue crops up again. So, it seems that it is a real benefit, for me at least.

Posts: 693 | Location: E. Central Missouri | Registered: January 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I put a couple of TBSP in a glass of water and drink morning and evening.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38673 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I've been using Brags for the last few months. I think it helps for all the reasons already listed.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Garret Blaine
posted Hide Post
A shot of it will kill hiccups instantly.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Buffalo, WY | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
There is nothing better on the market for cleaning out a rusty gas tank. Swirl it around with pebbles, and you'll have a rust free tank.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have tried to take it and almost vomit every time I use it.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I use it with apple juice and some Worcestershire sauce for injecting pork. Smile

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to put a spoonful into a pint of water each morning.

I cant say I got healthier or not.

I used some brags to burn a wart of my thumb that had been stubborn for like 2 years, the braggs took care of the wart in a night. Id had it frozen a few times at the docs with no real luck.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have tried it on and off over the past 2 years, can't say I have noticed any difference, except shocking your taste buds in the morning!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
when I was first diagnosed with RA, my daughter brought me some braggs from her Organic Market. used it daily for several years. quit taking it daily, a few years ago, haven't noticed any difference.

1 shot (1 1/2 oz) straight up. kinda like drinking sour mash whiskey, mixing only prolongs the sour taste.

john

Posts: 476 | Location: Greensboro, NC | Registered: November 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
I put a cotton ball soaked in it on a mole under a bandaid for two weeks changing every couple days and the acids shrunk the mole. It is gone now. That was pretty impressive.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig77:
I put a cotton ball soaked in it on a mole under a bandaid for two weeks changing every couple days and the acids shrunk the mole. It is gone now. That was pretty impressive.

Maybe it shrinks your stomach too!

Posts: 1455 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post