SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone Seeing Their Trump Tax Cut Pay Bump Yet?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Seeing Their Trump Tax Cut Pay Bump Yet? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Just got my first monthly paycheck since the tax cuts went in...$116!

Donald got me nearly $1400 a year in crumbs!

Thanks for nothin'. Wink

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
$150 every two weeks.

Posts: 12435 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I received nothine more. Of course I'm retired and don't earn a paycheck. See, just crumbs! Smile

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Yeah my employer gave all their hourly employees a $1,000 bonus due to the tax cut.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're getting a contribution to our 401k.

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update: tax cuts just now fully kicking in adding $100 per 2-week paycheck! Thanks DT! Suck on those crumbs pelosi.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
Same here. No bonus, but right at $100 more take-home every two weeks.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My take home is up $67 every 2 weeks! Better then a kick to the nuts!

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainin!" ( Fletcher in The Outlaw Josie Wales)

Posts: 644 | Location: Wisconsin,USA | Registered: September 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
There’s no way to tell. My check varies. The more patients I see the more hours I work etc. full time is 108 hours for me. Some months I work the minimum some months I work 170+ hours. It all depends.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
There’s no way to tell. My check varies. The more patients I see the more hours I work etc. full time is 108 hours for me. Some months I work the minimum some months I work 170+ hours. It all depends.

There is a good way to check. Compare current week check to one from last year that most closely matches hours. Say this week is 157 hrs and you have one from last September that was 156.5 hrs. Then you have a pretty good idea of difference in withholding.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:

There is a good way to check. Compare current week check to one from last year that most closely matches hours. Say this week is 157 hrs and you have one from last September that was 156.5 hrs. Then you have a pretty good idea of difference in withholding.

It’s not just hours, we get RVU bonus, productivity incentives, night differentials, call pay, etc... I can make anywhere from $100 to $225 an hour depending on those factors. too much work to figure all that out. I’m not seeing any sort of difference that matters.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post