SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone Seeing Their Trump Tax Cut Pay Bump Yet?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Seeing Their Trump Tax Cut Pay Bump Yet? Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Mine went into effect today, it’s decent and more than “crumbs” as that POS Pelosi would put it.

A friend of mine told me last night he will be seeing $500(!) more a month now as his took effect this week as well.

Anyone else starting to see the effect of the new tax tables?

MAGA!

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Got a bump in pay today as well. Thank you President Trump!!

Posts: 953 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Same here, Federal Taxes are down.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
My paycheck often varies by up-to $500 per week due to being hourly and reimbursements, so I will never actually see it, but I should be saving $7.75 per week! Almost enough for a combo meal at McDonald's.

I will just have to enjoy the market, GDP growth, investments in manufacturing, and American jobs instead.

Even though I barely benefit from it on my weekly pay, it boggles the mind how anyone can be against it. Who roots for high taxes and lost American jobs? What the heck is wrong with these people?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This paycheck shows a $10 savings in Fed tax, about $2-3 on medicare and such. Net maybe $15-20 overall. Can't complain.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I really don't understand the "crumbs" comments from the left. I mean are they that daft? I'll take a free meal at T Bell over giving the .gov a free meal.

One or one hundred, it's better than nothing. I think the left is just scared that it will work. Kinda ruins their narrative. Glad to hear it's starting to show up.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to seeing mine next week.

There is a guy at my job, he doesn't think much of President Trump and he thinks the tax cuts are a bad idea. He is very good at his high-paying job and his investments but not so much outside those arenas.

Lots of skeptical CNN viewers here in Westminster.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like I will be getting ~$70 more per paycheck.

Posts: 430 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I haven't done any math yet but I would be estatic with $70 every two weeks. At $35 a week that is literally the tank of gas I use. So it would be like getting all my gas fillups courtesy of Uncle Sam.

Thanks Mr President!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I have. My investments are going gangbusters.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
My wife’s Federal taxes withheld were down about $22. So $44 for the month I am presuming.
Mine showed no change, what is the deal there?

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My increase is about $10 per week. We are getting a .40 cent raise that will be in next week's check too. Every bit helps!

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Companies have until Feb 15 to implement the new tax tables, so quite a few folks aren't going to see the changes until next month. My employer is lagging... Frown

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My investments are doing great, new highs several times a week. Under obama it was a gain followed by a larger loss so a net loss. Go Trump. MAGA!

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My check went down 45ish bucks after my new elections took place last pay period. Now my check is 32 higher than it was before the elections took place last period. So looks like $77 per paycheck for me!

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Companies have until Feb 15 to implement the new tax tables, so quite a few folks aren't going to see the changes until next month. My employer is lagging... Frown

Yes, mine kicks in Feb.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Yep...President Trump is buying me a nice dinner this weekend.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
My weekly paycheck was up $20.00.

Thank you President Trump!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I really don't understand the "crumbs" comments from the left. I mean are they that daft? I'll take a free meal at T Bell over giving the .gov a free meal.

One or one hundred, it's better than nothing. I think the left is just scared that it will work. Kinda ruins their narrative. Glad to hear it's starting to show up.
What you fail to understand is that the federal government would have spent that money more wisely than you will. After all, they know what is best for you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dallas239,

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
$72 more in my paycheck this week.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post